Battle for the Full Moon

To make matters worse, the full moon was tomorrow night.

And right now, he was trying to sneak into a building to fight his bully.  Thankfully, Uraraka's quirk helped them get into the stupid place.

Once inside, Izuku lead the group.  He secretly listened and sniffed around for the opposing team.

He stopped suddenly when he heard footsteps, "He's coming." Izuku whispered to his partner.

"He?" Uraraka whispered back.

Izuku sniffed the air, "Kacchan." He concluded with a shudder.

How did he know who...? Uraraka wondered silently, but she followed her partner as he turned the other way.

"Just follow me, we can find which floor the bomb is on without encountering Kacchan." Izuku ordered.

Uraraka nodded as she continued to follow him.  Uraraka was very curious about Izuku, he just seemed weird in a way.  Not in a bad way, Uraraka couldn't really put it into words.  He seemed to be moving around the building really well, which was strange to her.  He'd never been here before, right?  Uraraka guessed that his quirk just enhanced every ability he had, she would ask him about it later.

Uraraka liked being in his presence, he seemed like such a sweet guy after all.  However, Uraraka's new friend Asui, didn't think the same.  "I don't like him" She'd said, which was crazy!  She'd just meet Izuku, how could she judge him already!  Right now, it didn't matter, cause Uraraka had to focus.

There was suddenly a loud explosion, and Izuku covered his ears.

"Where are you, Deku!?" Izuku faintly heard Bakugou scream, which caused him to flinch.

"We have to find Iida quickly," Izuku mumbled, "Before Kacchan finds me- us, before he finds us."

"I don't like that Bakugou guy." Uraraka said seriously.  It was like he had a personal mission to hurt Deku, and she wasn't going to let that happen.

"Yeah, he can be like that sometimes, but I wouldn't hate on him to much." Izuku smiled weakly.  His smiled changed very quickly, "I hear something."

"I don't hear anything..."

"It's Iida."

How does he know this!?

"Let's go then!" Uraraka clenched her fists.

"Right..." Izuku said unsurely, he looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" Uraraka tilted her head.

"I'm afraid Kacchan will find us, we can't win if we fight both of them."

"Have some confidence, Deku!"

Izuku smiled thoughtfully at her, "Than-"

"I found you." A voice snarled.

Izuku felt his body tense up, and his blood run cold.

Izuku felt an explosion ring in his ears as he yelled, "Uraraka, go!"

"Deku!" she cried.

Bakugou was suddenly aiming a fiery right hook at Izuku's face, Izuku quickly ducked down and aimed his own punch at Bakugou's stomach.

It connected and Bakugou's face twisted in anger, he went in for another punch which caught Izuku's ribs.  Izuku clenched his eyes shut in pain, and awaited another quick jab, Bakugou was fast like that, but it never came.  Izuku opened his eyes to see a floating Bakugou.