5. Beautiful

2 days later~

"Yeah...Mhm....Alright." I heard Jin talking over spy contacter in the other room as I continued to go through the information provided by the company's database about the Jeon's just like I have for the past two days.

"What did they say?" I asked as I saw Jin disconnecting the call on his spy contacter.

A device that is like video calling but you see the hologram of the person instead and you hear their voices of course.

"The party is tonight. From today, we can't visit the agency unless it's completely safe. From now, we're the owners of a make up company called Kim's which is sky rocketing. The ads and fake database is out." Jin explained.

"Alright then. I better get some sleep. I'm tired of staring ant this screen for so many hours." I yawned.

"Told you, why do you push yourself so much?" Jin face palmed.

"Habit?" I grinned before going to my room to take a nap. I heard his exit my place and go to his on the opposite to mine.

~*~
"Ready." I said as I straightened my dress.

We were going to an event for the flourishing business starters. Jeon group would be there as well.

They won't recognise me though. I had made sure to look completely different on our first meeting. On the second, it's my real face.

The dress code for women were gowns while for men it was tuxedo.

Jin stuck to a black tuxedo while I wore a black gown.

"I feel bad." Jin suddenly piped as I did my lipstick.

"Why?" I asked.

"Women would have a hard time focusing with the worldwide handsome me. Even if they do happen to have the courage to ask me out and all, they won't have me at the end. Poor hearts." He explained in a dramatic voice.

I snorted.

"Right." I laughed.

"Hey what's funny? Women will be hurt!"

"Heart breaker?" I asked before chuckling to myself.

"Yeah...maybe..." I laughed along.

"You look nice, that Jungkook is sure to approach you like this." He snickered. 

"If it'll be that easy, it'll be great." I smiled as I looked into the mirror for the last time.

I kept my look simple but classy.

(A/n - Where my nikkitutorials peeps at?)

Jin and I sat in the car. As he started driving, he explained our new identities.

"We would go by our usual names but we're siblings now. We lived in America and came back last year. We studied business and started our own make up company in August of last year. It sky rocketed in January this year.  Okay Haewon?"

"Yep got it."

We had our pendants on as well since you never know what could happen.

The man at the gate confirmed our identity and we were let in.

When we entered, it was full of people who looked filthy rich. I noticed a few people eyeing us.

We were approached by a few people immediately. Asking us about our company and all, looking for business collaboration opportunities.