40. Challenges

When I open the door to Jungkook, I see that he has already changed his clothes.

"I hope you're okay if I don't where a t- shirt, it makes me uncomfortable."

"Uh...sure." I smile and immediately Jungkook tosses his t-shirt aside after opening it.

"Okay, we can go to bed now." he smiled.

"Yay." I say as I get ready follow him to bed but he doesn't move. His hands snake around my waist and he pulls me closer.

He pecks my lips before asking me to jump.

I give him a confused look.

"Jump, I'll catch you..."

I get more confused but decide to jump anyway.

He catches me with his iron grip and I have to cross my legs behind him.

Oh.

What will this lead to?

Because if this is going to lead to what the guys had been referring to, I'm out.

I start to get anxious and before I realise, my anxiety has me rambling.

"Jungkook...I'm not ready for that..."

"For what baby?"

"That..."

"Oh- that-" Jungkook snorts as soon as he understands what I mean.

"Whatchu laughing for?" I ask.

"You're- ah- so cute." He grins while taking a seat on the bed with me still wrapped around him.

"I wouldn't do anything without asking. And we weren't gonna go that far, I promise." He smiles.

I crack a smile unconsciously and before I know it, his lips are back on mine as if they hadn't been ever since our 'date' started.

Being all tired, I let my mind wander off, but the moment I feel some kind of tingles and this warm feeling in my chest, I get my mind back.

For a moment I thought I was having a heart attack.

I start to relax again and tell myself that's it's okay, I won't die. He can't do anything.

His hands are holding my close by my waist while one of my hands is on his shoulder and the other on his cheek. I feel his lips wondering away from my lips and soon he is mouthing at my jawline.

The next thing I know, he is softly kissing my neck. It's like he is searching for something, the way he was just exploring around and oh boy, did I understand what he was looking for.

The moment I gasped and bit my lip to suppressed a...a......moan, he went like,

"Ah, that's your sweet spot. Found it and stop suppressing your moan."

My eyes fly open when I feel his sucking and biting at the skin.

"Jungkook don't you dare give me a-"

"I think I gave you a hickey!" He squeals like a happy kid.

"What?" I gasp.

"Now everyone will know you belong to me!" He grins and I realise, this was his plan all along.

"This was your plan all along, wasn't it!" I pout.