27. Apology

As I open the door while he still lifts me up, I see Jin giving out soft breaths as the the book lies on his chest.

Jungkook places me next to Jin and I start to wake him up, showcasing how scared I am that nothing has happened to him.

"Jin...Jin...wake up...please..." I say softly while shaking him.

He opens his eyes to see us and sits up.

"You guys are back already? What's the time?"

Eyes filled with tears, I hug him tightly.

"Lyra...? What's wrong?" He asks, shocked at the sudden change in my behavior.

Without saying anything, I just continue to sob into his chest before giving the slightest nod to let him know again that I'm not actually crying.

Jin immediately looks up at Jungkook with hard eyes.

"What did you do?" He asks with immense heaviness.

"Its a misunderstanding. I swear I wasn't going to hurt her. For now, she fell down and is bleeding a little...hyung I'll get the first aid box, can you tell me where is it?"

Jin did tell him the location of the box but in a cold voice again, coupled with threatening eyes. Jungkook didn't react though, he was completely calm.

When Jungkook got out of the room, I look up at Jin and without saying anything, we nod.

Oh how we knew what to do exactly.

Jin starts rubbing my back while I breath into his embrace. When I feel Jin give me a slight squeeze, I get right down to business.

"Jin..." I whimper.

"Its too much...I can't anymore....I'm scared." I continue

"I'm with you in this Lyra...I'm willing to help you through everything, you know that."

"I don't know....why does this happen? I got away from home to stop the negativity and stop hurting. And now that we were fine, this happens...Its too hard...why me?"

"Its not you baby sis..." he softly says.

"I don't think I can take it....its all my fault. Can't we go back?"

"Back to America?" He asks.

"Mhm..."

"But are you sure you'll be okay? That you're ready to face it all again? What if the nightmares, panic attacks and depression?"

I keep quiet for a while and then reply.

"Then...let's go somewhere else....somewhere far away from all this....India? Netherlan-" before I cam finish my list, we hear the loud sound of the first aid box hitting the floor.

Boom.

We hit the nail at the perfect spot.

"You- You want to l- leave?-" Jungkook whispers before I turn around.

I don't say anything, but just stare at him with tear stained cheeks.

"b- because of me?" He stutters.

Something in his voice makes my inside stir, but I choose to ignore it. To do so, I look away while pursing my lips.

I feel Jin's grip around me tighten and look up to see Jungkook coming towards me.

He puts his hands on either side of my cheeks.

"You'll do such a thing to me? You'll hurt me this way?" He whispers.