33. Save Me

When I go out, I make sure to be aware of my surroundings.

She wasn't near by, so I decided to head where I was going originally.

The old children's playground which wasn't in use as much at this point. Less the people, better for me. I would love to have some peace to myself.

As I'm going, a guy hands me a pamphlet of some shop. I politely take it and continue on my way.

And when I arrive, my mind is flooded with memories of playing here with mom.

We didn't come here very often, it was like a special thing we did for a day out and now this very part of the amusement park lays forgotten.

Things change so quickly. It feels like it was yesterday when I came here with mom.

I look and move around the place before taking seat on a familiar bench. While putting my bag down on the bench, my earing ear piece goes off.

"Haewon? Where are you?"

"Old playground." I reply.

"He freaked out with worry and now everyone has split up to look for you. Apparently there is some one in this park looking for them, and they plan to attack you. Which is why he said he placed that chip in that keychain so if something does happen, they know where you are. You completely destroyed their plan." Jin laughs.

"I figured that out."

"What do you mean?"

"I already had an encounter with that someone." I snicker while looking around to spot that lady.

"What! Are you alright? Do you need me to come?!"

"Nah, I ditched her. She came into the washroom while following me but I had my tricks up my sleeve so..." I grin thinking about how pissed off she looked.

"Okay...but I'll still tell Jungkook to look for you near the old playground because just in case."

"No~ I want some me time!" I whine.

"Sorry Haewon, can't give you too much time. I understand what you mean but we would do something bigger to get a break later okay? For now, I can't risk your safety here."

"How unsafe can it be? I can fight for myself!"

"I know but the world doesn't. Don't be silly, alright, they are coming, gotta go and take care! Be aware of your surroundings!"

With that the call ends and I look at the advertisement that was just handed to me.

New offers....blah blah blah.

New flavors....blah blah blah.

Come visit us....blah blah blah.

I stop reading when I notice someone take a seat next to me. I look up, to see the same face that had come looking for me in the washroom.

Finally.

She keeps on doing something on her phone but I'm well aware of the fact that she is just acting. Looking for an opportunity to act upon her real intentions.

I don't show that I'm paying a great amount of attention to her and just keep looking at the ad.

"What are you seeing?" I hear her voice say.