32. Chip

"Do you want to go to the amusement park?" Jungkook asks while biting his bottom lip nervously.

"Amusment park?" I ask.

That's a weird question in such a situation but okay?

He nods before replying, "Well we thought that we all could hang out with you and make you more comfortable but we didn't think you being in that very room would mess with you- you know what I mean- we're sorry again- I just thought that it may make you feel be- better- we wanted to call Jin too. But I don't think he would want you near us- near me anymore...."

Jungkook's eyes were glazed over with such sadness that it compelled me to play along.

"Okay..." I softly say and his bunny smile makes an instant appearance.

"I'll call Jin?" I ask to which he nods before excusing himself to go out and tell everyone.

When he leaves, I instantly dial Jin's phone number.

"Hello? Haewon?"

"Stuff happened but right now I need you to come to the Jeon Mansion. They all want to go to the amusement park with us." I roll my eyes.

"Be there in in 15 minutes."

With that, he disconnected the call and I mailed the masion scan to Jin as well as the agency.

~*~

"Yes that one!" Minji claps her hands as Jungkook asks us which prize we would like to take.

It was basically a game where you had to put atleast 3 of the 5 hoops the shop provided you with on one of the prizes of the shelves.

Minji wanted the gift that had the 10 bars of Chocolate one.

10 people, 10 bars.

Awesome deal.

Jungkook being the sharp shooter he is, he didn't even have a problem putting all 5 hoops on that stack of chocolate.

While Minji and Sunmi squealed with happiness, the shook shopkeeper handed something else with the bars of chocolate.

A tiny teddy bear keychain.

I saw Jungkook secretly take it without letting anyone notice and I saw him talking to Hoseok about something. I knew something was brewing but I kept shut.

The bars were distributed among all of this and as we start walking, Jungkook suddenly calls my name, which has everyone stop and look back at us.

He had a sweet smile on his face and his hand in his pocket.

"This is for you..." he grins and hands it to me.

It was not a cloth or fluffy teddy but a hard one made with wood and painted with little details.

And my hands did not fail to feel the little bump at the back of the teddy bear. I awed at its cuteness and give Jungkook a kiss on the cheek, just to use it as an excuse to drop the keychain on the ground.

It was a small tracking chip that he had placed on the keychain. I don't well understand for what reason but it got me pissed.

This guy can't even let me breathe for an hour. How much do I put up with this guy and his ways and tactics. And I couldn't help but get a little selfish.

I dropped the keychain because the kind of tracking chip used is very fragile and delicate. I understand that the chip is a very useful one but fragile.

As I get down to pick it up, electric sparks fly all around the keychain. I back off with a gasp immediately.

"Wh- What was that-"