17. Couch

"Lyra?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I have another question." He whispers.

Still sitting on the car and looking up at the stars, we now were huddled in the same blanket. With his chin rested on top of my head and arms around me, his larger figure engulfing mine.

"Shoot it then." I chuckle at my own pun followed by a silence from his side. I stay still, before his voice is heard again.

"Uh....Can- Can I be your boyfriend?"

My body instantly stiffens at the question.

Now look, I may have been around the world fighting villains and I know it sounds hella cool and all but I've never done this couple stuff.

Haven't kissed before this, no boyfriends, no nothing!

This is going to be a whole new experience.

"Lyra?" I hear him call my name, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I turn to look at him slightly.

"B- Boyfriend?" I stutter.

"Yeah...like you know dating and relationships...its okay if you think its not-"

"I'd love that" I suddenly catch him off guard and I see his eyes go wide.

I lean forward to give him a quick peck before grinning at him. Soon I'm engulfed in yet another hug and am given a quick peck as well by Jungkook who's face was decorated and lit up by a childlike grin.

"Hmm but what about Jin?"

"What about him?" I hummed.

"You know how brothers are all protective of their sisters. I mean I'd get like that about Minji."

"Minji?"

"My sister" he warmly smiled, his eyes showing off a vibrant shade of love.

"I didn't know you have a sister." I state even though I did.

"That's because you never asked princess." He bops my nose.

"I didn't even see her when I visited you" I pout.

"She was out for work then, I'll have you both meet someday, don't worry. Anyway, where were we? Oh yes, would Jin kill me?" He chuckles.

"Not exactly...." I say in a soft voice.

"Oh then?"

"He knows you so I don't think he would mind a lot." I state.

"Is that so? I'll have to see myself in person then."

"Is that your way of asking for a visit to our place?" I chuckle. .

"Hmm...I don't know....you tell me." he smiles showing his bunny teeth.

"I guess it is, you can visit tomorrow."

"Really?" His eyes sparkled with a joy that I had never witnessed before and even it I did, I didn't remember making one an impression on my memory, as strong as Jungkook's was.

Does everyone own a spark in their eyes like his? Or is it rare? Or have I excluded myself from people for so long that I have missed everything?

"Yeah." I smile at him.

"I love you" he whispers pulling me closer into him.

"Me too" I continue smiling and lean into his embrace.