35. Troublemaker

"What now? You can't even let me shower in peace!?"

I make sure my voice change device is on and turn around.

"How are we doing today? Fresh?" I ask before chuckling at the silly pun.

"Not funny H10. Didn't expect you to go this far!" He grunts before throwing himself in my direction with a few punches, which it takes me minimum effort to dodge.

"That's your best?" I ask.

"I'm in a fucking towel!" He shouts before hurling at me again.

This time, I hold his hand and turn him around before pushing him towards the door.

He stumbles but quickly grabs the Bath robe hung on the door and puts it on. Turning around, he faces me again, this time with a robe on.

"You're so not getting away this time." He groans and gets up since he had fallen down after I moved away while I jumping to dodge his attack.

Agitating your enemy to the point where they can't even function.

I said I like it like that.

When Jungkook again comes for me, I'm quick to activate my vacuum gloves and stick to the ceiling.

"You won't get away!" As soon as I hear Jungkook right below me, I let go and fall on him. I put my legs around his neck, turn back and while partially standing on my hands with my legs still around him, I throw him off on his bed.

I did a little oof in my head before looking at the file and clicking a picture with my picture ring of the files for later.

I'm caught off guard when I'm suddenly pushed against the wall next to the window and Jungkook hovers above me.

"What are you going to do now?" He whispers lowly. His breath fanning over my face.

I keep quiet as his finger traces my covered jaw.

"Wouldn't it be nice if your little girlfriend was to spot us like this?" I smirk.

"She knows about you, she would never believe you."

"Oh it doesn't have to be me, furthermore, angles show you what isn't there. Bet you didn't know that, did ya kid?" I ask him before he grips my throat.

"Just keep this between you and me, H10. Don't drag her in unless you have a death wish and don't call me a kid because consequences matter. Now now, time for the grand reveal. Time to see who this troublemaker is huh?" His finger linger near my mask that covers half of my face while he has a satisfying smirk on.

"Maybe not, kid." Before he realises it, he receives a kick in the balls and immediately falls to the ground.

"Too bad I can't stick around for too long." I say before jumping out of the window and turning the turbo mode on my shoes which helps me fly.

Remember when I had said I was hopping for more than just the files? Something I wanted?

Well I just got it.

I'm pretty satisfied when I see the camera in Jin's hand.

"You got it?"

"Totally. Good kick." He chuckles before we get down from the roof and sit on our speed bikes.

We check the radar on our bikes for anything trying to follow is and leave for home.

"Finally! I get a vacation! Freedom!" I cry out of joy and throw myself on the sofa.

"Yeah? Someone is really excited I see." Jin chuckles at my excited form.

"Ofcourse! Tell Minseok and Minjoon that we would that mission they were talking about." I hype and go to the kitchen to get snacks.

"The bank robbery one or the military base chip one?"

"The chip which was stolen from the military duh." I grin and think about how I can go back to being a spy and not some girlfriend to a Mafia.

"All done, I texted Minseok to tell boss." Jin laughs at the last word while digging his hand into my chips.

"Hey!" I protest but he doesn't give a damn, he still continues to steal my chips.

"You're trying to think like the theif or what?" I ask, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Aww, my little Haewon is upset because I took her chips?"

"Yes" I pout.

"I'll get you more little Haewon." He smiles and ruffles my hair.

"Hey! Not my hair!" I pull away.

Jin just laughs because of the fun he is getting out of irritating me.

"Meanie!" I yell out before leaving him alone in the kitchen and going to my room with my chips.

No one takes my chips from me.

~*~

"Happy to have you back guys!" Minseok smiles and leads us back to his lab.

"Here are your new gadgets!" He says before laying a table infront of us. 

"A laser lipstick, it now also has a lock pick at the end of it. I've upgraded your earing ear piece as well Lyra. I've programmed it to turn into a device looking form when you're in your spy uniform and it can not only receive calls but also hear voices that are at great distances from you."

"Damn." I grin and put it on.

"Next we have the multi bracelet with different kinds of little weapons like knife, mini dynamite and all. Pen radar satellite, Slip moisturizer and Gum balls which when thrown at the enemy, the gum would solidify and the enemy won't be able to move."

"Thanks Minseok!" I coo and take the gadgets.

His cheeks are suddenly dusted with a light pink colour before it disappears and both Jin and I notice it. Jin and I share eye contact for a second before look back at Minseok. And we know why that pink colour appears.

"Okay Thankyou Minseok, but what about our sweet ride?" Jin asks happily.

"You'll be taking the helicopter Acer2000! It's one of our latest designs." Minseok states, excited for our mission.

We wave goodbye to him before heading off to our first destination.

The military base which had the robbery of a chip.

"What was the chip even for Jin?" I ask as I'm standing behind his driver's chair. 

"Its not clear yet since this chip was a top secret. Supposedly this chip was made in a way that it supplies high energy to any machine its put in. Like hundreds of batteries."

_________________________________________

Early update because I AGAIN made you all wait so long and I felt bad about it.

Another mission and drama coming up.

Hope you all like it! Yaaaay!!

Love ya'll uwu

- Sarisha💜