Chapter 1: Prologue

Batman stormed into the Watchtower gloomier than usual. He was not used to reaching dead ends in cases. He was the greatest detective in the world. No case could leave him in the dark. But this one was different. It was one of the most organized operations he'd seen for all his time as the Caped Crusader. He was going to the Watchtower's R and D facility to process the only piece of evidence.

"Good Morning, Bruce. Cheerful as ever, I see?" said Diana, walking beside."What's wrong?"she asked

"It's just a case I'm working on. There was a break-in at Ace Chemicals last night." he replied.

"Sounds serious. What did they steal?"

"A substance called Vertigo. It's an acidic poison when at it's normal state, but it has an easily mould able molecular structure so the possibilities for it are limitless."

"Good Morning, Batman" said a voice behind them. They turned back to see Superman behind them."What''s going on?"

Then there was a noise that sounded like a sonic boom and a blinding light shone.

.......................................................................................................................................................................Adam Holt was confused and disoriented.

"Happy Birthday, Adam!" said a female voice.

"Nice moves, Adam!" said a deep one.

Then the screaming started. He just kept staring into the endless darkness, hearing the bloodcurdling screams of his loved ones. He felt motion but he didn't feel anything. His head was mixed up and memories were mashed up. As his brain was about to give out from shock and paranoia, He found himself looking on the floor of a kind of space station. He looked up and found himself looking at a man dressed in black, with pointy ears, a woman wearing red, yellow and blue with a tiara, and looking into the eyes of the man that ended all life on Earth. Superman looked down at him with a confused look on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello Guys ! Re-Re Writing this book. But this time, I'm starting at the beginning of it all! Read, Comment Vote Guys. RCV!-----------