Chapter 4: Demise

Deathstroke was strapped to a chair with his mask off weapons stripped from him. The Martian Manhunter was on the way to the Watchtower's Interrogation Room to try to find out his plan, but while he was on the way, Batman had started the questioning the old fashioned way. 

"Who are Luthor's 'friends'?" he demanded. Deathstroke kept quiet, keeping his head low. Batman hit Deathstroke's face on the table. "I'll ask again: Who are they?"

"Why would do you think I would tell you?"

"Because if you don't, I'll stick my taser up your-"

Batman was interrupted as the Martian Manhunter came inside the room. 

"Calm down, Batman. Let me handle this."he said. He stepped in front of Batman and put his hand on Deathstroke's forehead. 

Sensing something was wrong, "J'onn, no!" Batman shouted, but it was too late. Immediately Martian Manhunter's hand came in contact with Deathstroke's head, He fell to the ground, screaming. With all the commotion, Deathstroke rolled over the table, picking up one of his pistols, shot Batman in the leg and kneeing his jaw. As he was suiting up, and coming to terms with the fact he knocked out The Batman, a red and blue blur filled the room and Superman was standing in front of him.

"Superman! Just the man I wanted to see." said Deathstroke. Deathstroke shot Superman in his two legs with kryptonite bullets, making him kneel down. Superman tried to get up, but before he could do that, Deathstroke threw a vial of Vertigo at Superman's chest. It broke and the acid burned his skin and started seeping into his skin. Now Superman was screaming in pain.

"I suppose I should just let the kryptonite induced vertigo finish you off." said Deathstroke, as he brought out a fairly wide assassin's dagger. "But I have a policy which says, Assassination Guaranteed." Deathstroke squats beside Superman's exposed heart, and drives the knife through it. 

"It's done. Get me out of here." Deathstroke teleported away leaving a devastated Justice League. Kara went to Clark's body, and cried over it, hitting the floor with her fist multiple times.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry guys. I know this is a short chapter, but either the next one or in two chapters, will be a long one. RCV!!!