Wait.UNIVERSITY?!

《Here are some clues...》

[F/n]= first name

[N/n]=Nickname

[F/c]=favourite colour

[F/d]=favourite drink

[M/n]= Mom's name

[D/n]=Dad's name

[A/c]=favourite anime character

[A/s]=favourite anime show

---------------------------

*All names in this fanfic is fiction , if you got the same name as the fanmade side characters , i am terribly sorry.*

*************

"BRUFT!!"

I choked and patted my self a bit harshly on my chest , while he , only laughed and patted my back.

"Oh no no no , you can't do tha-ughh!" I chocked back , while my mom only shook her head , sighing.

"Let me repeat this , [F/n].You , and Koushi , are going to Akabane University next year.I'm going to register both of you soon , because tommorow , you'll both starting a new year as a third year at Karasuno.Prepare yourself.That means you , [F/n]," She scolds , looking at us with an intense glare , battling with mine.

"But why? I can just.."

"[F/n] , you can't hide from the world forever.You need to adapt.Some people might be like Mairi, and some might accept you just the way you are," she added , her tone softens , approaching me and patted me on the head.

"Mom's right.It's not bad afterall.You can try to attend Karasuno in this last year , and after a few days , you can tell me whether it's fine or not." He chuckled , and patting me on the head.

I still pouted , but soon sighed in defeat and mumbled.

"Okay , i'll try...."

"Good girl," he stood up , after pinching my cheeks , and walked upstairs."Excuse me , i'm only 2 minutes younger than you." I growled.

"And i'm 2 minutes older than you!" He exclaimed , shouted from upstairs.
"Seriously , both of you," my mom rolled her eyes.I walked upstairs too , and entered my room , the one with a sign hanging on my door.

[F/n]
Visiting hour:
08.00-10.00
16.00-19.00

I pushed the door lazily and threw myself on my comfy aquatic coloured bed.My door always closed by itself , and i'm always free to jump to my bed after pushing the door.

Suddenly , telling me to attend Karasuno? After all this time , homeschooling for 7 years? Why should I do that? Why should I go to university? I can just work from home instead.

Tum..tum tum..

Ugh...who is it...

I ignored the notification ringtone , but soon it ring nonstop for the whole 4 minutes , which means someone spams me nonstop for the whole 4 minutes.I started to feel annoyed , but that didn't even make me to move an inch.

I'll take a nap.I want to play Dark Deception and Mobile Legends later.

I feel my eyes heavy , and was going to fell asleep.

WAS GOING TO.

"Tobe Fly High!!!! High!!!! Ase to chi to namida de, Hikaru tsubasa de ima Zenbu ~ Zenb--"