Chapter 20

When I woke the next morning my first thought was that everything had been a dream but then I realised I was wearing Chris' T shirt and his arm was still draped over my waist. I raised my hand to touch it and traced the outline of his tattoo as I sighed contentedly.
"Morning" I heard him mutter behind me and then felt his lips kiss my neck.
"Morning" I said as I laced my fingers with his, took his hand to my mouth and kissed it.
I rolled over to face him and smiled as I looked into his sleep filled eyes. I placed my hand on his face and stroked his cheek with my thumb before gently kissing his lips. I went to roll onto my back but his arm tightened round me
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked looking more awake now.
"Nowhere."
"Good." With that he took my lips with his, a much deeper kiss this time. "Because I want you to stay right here with me." he finished with a smile.
"What all day?" I giggled
"Well we could..." he smirked, kissing me again "or we could go on a date."
"A date?" I asked confused.
"Yeah a date. It's just occurred to me that we haven't actually had an official date yet and seeing as we're in New York and there are loads of places to visit I thought maybe we should have our first date here."
I felt tears of happiness prick the corners of my eyes. It felt good to know that he wanted to take me out, spend time with me and do stuff that proper couples do. This was a real relationship and it made me feel happy inside.
I blinked back the tears as I saw a look of concern cross Chris' face.
"What's the matter?" he asked.
"Absolutely nothing" I told him as I kissed him "I would love our first date to be in New York."
I watched him relax. He wrapped me in his arms and held me tight.
"Great. I can't wait to show you around." Then he leaned back and looked into my eyes "But how about breakfast in bed first?"
"Sounds perfect." I knew I was still grinning but I couldn't help myself. My relationship with Chris was turning into everything I'd ever wanted. He was kind, caring, loving, sexy and all of that but more importantly we were also friends. I was so relaxed with him that I felt I could tell him anything and I was pretty sure he felt the same. As Chris turned to get out of bed I took his hand to stop him
"You know..." I said and he sat back down on the bed and faced me "I'm glad things didn't work out with Taylor..." He frowned a little. "because what I have with you is much more than I ever had with him."
I watched a huge smile spread across his face.
"I'm glad things didn't work out with him too or I wouldn't be here with you now." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.
I turned my head and this time he kissed my lips gently before wandering off to call room service.
"Do you fancy ham and eggs for breakfast? I can recommend it." he called back over his shoulder.
"Perfect." I called back "I should go shower if we're going on a date."
"You stay just right where you are. We agreed breakfast in bed first, showers can wait."
He smiled over at me and I had to admit it felt good to be treated like this. I smiled back and made myself comfortable waiting for him to return to me.

After he put the phone down he walked over, climbed back onto the bed, took me in his arms and said with a cheeky grin
"So we have five minutes to kill. Any suggestions?"
"Maybe...." I smirked before pushing him back against the pillows and kissing him deeply.
Our tongues danced and I could feel myself getting breathless. His hands stroked my naked body under his T shirt and made my skin tingle. My lips left his and travelled down his neck as my hand brushed down his chest, over his stomach to his already hardening cock. I pushed his boxers down a little.
"Fuck Mia. I've got to go to the door in a minute." he moaned.
I just giggled against his neck as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and ran my thumb over his tip. I heard him take a deep breath as I started to slowly pump him. I felt him getting harder in my hand and as he did he started to thrust into my fist.
"Oh God you're good at that." he muttered.
His hands ran over my body until one on them made it's way to my clit and started to play with me. I gasped at his touch, immediately aroused by what he was doing.
"You like that?" he panted
"Yes! Oh god yes!"

He seemed as hungry for this as I felt. It was like we were making up for lost time and knowing we only had a few minutes made it all the more desperate and exciting. His fingers moved hurriedly on me, his every touch making me shiver. I began to pump him harder and faster, I wanted to watch him climax. We were both breathing heavily by now. I felt his back arch as he got closer to coming and by now my whole body was tensing ready to let go.
"Fuck I'm coming" he groaned as I watched his semen flow.
He gasped a few times before recovering himself enough to push me back against the bed, his fingers still working their magic as his lips took mine. I writhed against his touch as the feelings inside me reached the top
"Chris! Chris!" I called and my body shuddered as I came.
Immediately Chris' kiss changed to something more gentle and tender. As the sensations in my body subsided he wrapped me in his arms and held me tight.
"You're fucking amazing. I'm so lucky to have you here with me." he whispered.
A warm feeling radiated through my body and a huge smile spread across my face.
"I think I'm the lucky one." I told him.

Just then we heard a knock on the door and a voice call
"Room service!"
"Fuck!" Chris exclaimed frantically diving off the bed, pulling up his boxers and grabbing for a robe to put on.
I started to laugh as he stumbled across the room.
"It's alright for you lying there." he joked almost running to the door.
I pulled the sheets up to my waist as he went.
A few seconds later he returned, more calmly than he'd left, a tray in his hands containing, ham and eggs with a pot of fresh coffee. I sat up and inhaled as he placed the tray on the bed
"Smells delicious." I said
Chris sat back down on the bed he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.
"Help yourself then. I don't know about you but all of a sudden I'm fucking starving." He winked at me and I couldn't help but giggle. When we sat together like that, on the bed eating breakfast, I looked over at him and I knew there was no one on Earth I'd rather be with. My heart swelled at the thought that he wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him. Things really couldn't get any better than this.