Chapter 22

As we travelled up to Chris' room in the elevator I stood looking at the man who had just given me the perfect day and my heart felt like it was so full it was going to burst. He was smiling and humming quietly to himself and as I watched him the feelings I felt for him grew until I couldn't contain myself any longer I just had to kiss him.

I took his lips passionately and then quite shocked at what I'd done I pulled back a little. For a moment Chris held my gaze before pulling me into him and kissing me deeply. Our tongues danced as he held me tight. I wrapped my arms around him and my hands wandered into his hair and pulled his mouth harder against mine. All of a sudden I wanted him. I wanted to feel every bit of him against me and to taste his mouth like I had never wanted anything before.

His hands explored my back and down onto my ass as he pushed me against the elevator wall. I could feel his hardness through our clothes. Just then the elevator pinged and the doors slid open. For a moment we paused and looked, there was no one there. I'm not sure how we made it to his room entwined in each other's arms but we did. We were still kissing when he opened the door and we almost fell inside. No sooner had the door closed than he grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up over my head before pushing me against the wall his hands squeezing at my breasts. I felt just as desperate as he seemed. I tugged at his T shirt until I managed to pull it over his head and while he kissed and nibbled at my neck my hands wandered down to his belt. I gasped as he nipped at my shoulder while my hands frantically pulled at his belt struggling to undo it as my head span from the intensity of what I was feeling. I managed to push down his trousers and my hands went to his boxers intentionally touching his cock as I did. I heard him moan and it made me want him even more.

By now his hands had made their way to my back and I could feel him wrestling with the clasp of my bra. Eventually it fell from my body and his mouth went to my left breast while his hand went to my right. My back arched at his touch and I groaned as tingles ran through my body. I pushed his boxers to the floor and took his cock in my hand, it was already so hard.
"Don't!" he mumbled against my skin. "I'm so close already."
"I want you." I moaned and I heard him gasp as I spoke. "I want you now!" I demanded and he didn't need telling twice. He had pushed my panties down, pushed me hard up against the wall and was inside me before I'd even finished the sentence. Immediately his strokes were hard and desperate and every one came with a grunt. I inhaled deeply as my head swam, I wasn't sure I'd last much longer.

Chris' mouth found mine as he thrust again and again, each one pushing me harder against the wall. My hands were in his hair pulling him into me as I felt him start to lift me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and now I felt him even deeper inside me and I knew it was all too much. I cried out as I felt myself start to come and my whole body shuddered. Almost simultaneously Chris groaned loudly and I felt his body twitch against me. For a moment I held my breath and neither of us moved a muscle but then I felt Chris give one more small thrust before sighing as he leant his head against my shoulder.
"We didnt even make it to the bed" he said with a giggle.
With that he carefully lifted me from him and placed me on my feet. For a moment we stood motionless catching our breath. Chris smiled as he pushed a stray bit of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. As I stood there naked I started to feel a little cold and goosebumps appeared on my skin. Without a word he took my hand and led me across the room. We climbed into bed and he draped his left arm loosely over my waist as we lay facing each other. We were so close that I could feel his chest rising and falling against mine. I kissed him tenderly. He was perfect, loving and caring but also hot as hell and I wanted him in every way possible. I looked into his eyes and I smiled and he kissed the end of my nose gently.

"So we'll head over to the gig tomorrow just after lunch if that's ok." he said "That way we'll have plenty of time to get set up and have a little run through if you like as we sound check."
"Oh so you think I need to practice....." I said pretending to be hurt by his comments.
"No! Of course not! You were fantastic last night."
I laughed a little at his protests while I let my fingers trace the tattoos on his left arm. I pulled his arm from over my waist and took his hand in mine. I had always had a thing for a man with sexy arms and Chris' muscles were certainly that. I kissed his fingers and then slowly started with teasing kisses up his arm, to his shoulder, and up his neck. As I let my gaze run up his face to his eyes I saw that the look of tenderness that had been there when I started had now changed to one of hunger.