Chapter 26

I sat watching Chris while he carried out his sound check ready for the last gig of the tour. I'd already done my bit so now I could relax and watch the sexy man in front of me. My life had changed so much. If someone had told me a few weeks ago I'd be dating a famous musician, going on tour with him and even performing with him I'd never have believed them. I loved watching Chris play and I knew I'd never tire of it. My heart swelled every time I looked at him and I realised I was falling in love. My breath caught in my throat as that thought sank in but then he turned and smiled at me and I knew I wouldn't change it even if I could. This was exactly where I wanted to be.

A few minutes later he was finished, he placed his guitar on it's stand, jumped down from the stage, walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and as I looked into his deep blue eyes Taylor's words came back to me.
"Taylor was right..." I muttered.
I felt Chris stiffen in my arms.
"What...?" he asked concerned.
I smiled at him.
"I did end up with the better man." I told him before kissing him deeply.
When the kiss ended Chris' lips left mine and made their way across my cheek until he was nibbling on my ear.
"Yes you did." he whispered sexily and I felt my whole body shudder.

"Erm....Mr Shiflett?" a voice shouted from across the room.
"There's nowhere private in this place." he sighed "You'll just have to hold that thought until I can get you alone."
My heart raced andI thought of all the things I wanted him to do to me right now. He grinned at me, I'm sure he could read my mind and he seemed to like it. Then he kissed my cheek before walking over to the man who'd called out to him.

* * *

That night when the gig was finishing I found myself pacing in the back stage area. I was waiting for Chris to come off stage. He hadn't kissed me this time when I'd stepped up on stage, instead he'd whispered:
"I've found the perfect room for that thought you're holding." Then he'd winked as he stepped back to the mic.
How I'd managed to play and sing with those thoughts tumbling round in my head I'll never know. But now the gig was over and I was itching to get my hands on him.

I watched as Chris walked over to a guitar stand and placed his guitar on it.
"Hey Chris" a voice called "Shall I get you a beer before you go out to the fans?"
"Later Paul" he said his eyes locked on mine "There's something I need to do."
My heart pounded as I watched him, all hot and sweaty from the gig, walking towards me. He didn't say a word as he took my hand but he didn't need to, I could see the desire in his eyes. He dragged me towards a door and pulled me through it. I'd barely had chance to see but it was a small room with a couch at one side and then I heard a key turn in the lock and felt Chris' arms wrap around my waist from behind. I felt his lips touch my neck, small teasing kisses at first, then he pulled my top to one side and I felt him lick from my shoulder up to my neck. My knees went weak and I knew it was a good job he was holding onto me.
"Oh God!" I muttered.
"Like that?" he whispered before I felt his tongue trace the same route up my neck.

I couldn't wait any longer. I span round in his arms before pushing my lips hard against his. I took him by surprise and he stumbled back against the door. I licked, desperately at his lips to be let in and as soon as he opened his mouth my tongue was dancing with his. My hands tugged at his shirt, I wanted to feel his toned, sweaty body beneath my fingers. I ran my hands from his stomach up over his chest and he groaned against my mouth. I loved the feel of his body, I couldn't get enough of it as I explored every inch.

By now his hands were reaching to pull my top over my head and and I stood before him in my bra I saw his eyes examining me before his hands reached out. My head fell back slightly as he squeezed my breasts and his lips took the opportunity to place small, sensual kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath enjoying every moment.

I undid the buttons of his shirt and slid it from his shoulders. My hands made their way back down his chest to his jeans. I undid his belt, fumbled slightly with the button and zip but soon I was pushing them from his hips. As I rubbed his already hardening cock through his underwear he moaned quietly. With one hand I pushed him back against the door again and started to kiss down his chest, his stomach right down to the top of his underwear.

I was kneeling on the floor in front of him and I pushed the last piece of clothing from his hips to reveal his now very hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and pumped it gently as I kissed it's tip. I felt Chris' body quake at my touch. I continued to tease his tip for a little while longer before finally taking his shaft into my mouth.
"Fuck!" he muttered as his fingers grabbed at my hair.
I moved my head slowly up and down, letting my tongue slide across his most sensitive area with each stroke. I could feel him getting more aroused with every movement I made and he wasn't the only one. By now I was desperate for him to touch me and he knew it.

His hands went to my shoulders and he gently pulled me to my feet. He pulled off his boots and kicked his clothes from round his ankles before taking my hand and leading me over to the couch. His eyes never left mine as he undid my jeans and pushed them down. The hunger in his eyes was unmistakeable when he made me sit. He knelt before me, pulled off my Vans and my jeans before pushing me down further. His hands kneaded my breasts for a few seconds as he starred into my eyes but then he started kissing down my stomach to my panties. In an instant he slid them from my body. He pushed my legs apart as he moved between them and I felt his tongue start to play with me. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out and my back arched so I could feel his tongue deeper inside.  Oh God he was good.

The feelings inside me grew stronger I knew it wouldn't take much more of this to make me come.
"I'm so close" I muttered.
"Come for me baby" he said against me.
"I want you inside me" I told him breathlessly.

For a few seconds he continued to pleasure me with his tongue and I wondered if he'd heard. But then he pulled himself up on top of me, took his cock in his hand and pushed it deep inside. I heard him groan and straight away he was pushing hard and fast. With every stroke I could feel myself getting closer. I was panting, trying to catch my breath as the intensity overwhelmed me. I wrapped my arms around his back, my finger nails scraped along his skin as my back arched and I felt my body start to shudder. I was coming and I buried my face in his shoulder to stifle the cries I felt rising in my throat.

When the aftershocks took my body, Chris' strokes became shorter and faster and I heard his breathing change. I felt his whole body tense as he moaned
"Oh god I'm coming baby!"
With that his body shook for a moment before I felt him relax against me.

We lay wrapped in each other's arms breathing heavily. I could still feel the blood pumping in my ears when Chris whispered
"I've wanted to do that to you all afternoon." and I couldn't help but giggle.
"I know." I told him "I was pretty keen on the idea too."
He leaned on his elbow and looked down into my eyes.
"Really? I'd never have known." He said with a teasing grin.

All of a sudden there was a gentle knock on the door and a voice called
"Chris? Erm....are.... are you gonna greet the fans tonight?"
"Yeah" he called back and I felt my cheeks blush "I'll be right there."
There was silence for a moment then we heard a quiet
"Erm.....OK"
From the other side of the door.

For a second we held each other's gaze before we both started to laugh uncontrollably. Eventually we regained our composure and Chris gave me a quick kiss before getting up and starting to collect his clothing that was scattered around the room. I quickly redressed and when we were both decent Chris looked at me and asked
"Do I look like a man who's just had sex?"
"Well....may be a little....yes."
"Good" he winked
"Why's that good?" I asked
"Makes the fans wonder" he said "and I feel like a badass rockstar"
"You are a badass rockstar" I said
"I'm not as badass as you though" he said and wrapped me in his arms. "I gotta go take care of the fans. Then we're going to the hotel. Maybe you're in for a second round?" He winked
"Maybe, but dinner first! I'm starving!" I teased back
"Everything you want baby" he said "ok gotta go. I'll be back soon."
And he gave me a quick kiss and then left the room to meet the fans.