11: She-Carnage

Loki looked over at (Y/n)- Or Carnage, or whatever she was, with wide eyes. He had not been expecting this turn of events. It took him a moment to regain his thoughts.

The new symbiote rushed forward, jaws open wide and claws extended with the intention to kill. Loki didn't have the speed to summon a new attack before she reached him. She clawed down the front of his body, her teeth grasping into the battered gun and pulling it free from his hands.

Carnage took it from her jaws and eyed it, quickly turning off the fire before crushing the machine with her bare hands. That's when she was hit by Loki's magic, flinging back and skidding across the ground for a long moment before managing to get back up on her feet, surprised by how different her body felt. Controlling it just felt so difficult.

She looked towards Loki and a sound between a screech and a roar escaped her mouth. Tendrils flung around her in the air, turning sharp and pointed.

"A fun little trick you pulled there Carnage, but it's no use. I defeated Venom, I can defeat you with no problems as well," Loki told her, a green glow radiating off his skin. The glow seemed to fade a moment later. Whatever Loki did, Carnage didn't care.

She raced for him once more but when her claws met his skin, it didn't break through. It was like smashing into a wall. "Impossible!" She hissed, looking down on her claws that hurt from the backfired slashing.

Loki was laughing at the struggle. She cut off his laughter by smacking him aside with a tentacle, his body flying through the air.

She watched him hit the ground, snarling in frustration. If her claws and fangs turned out useless, then what? She didn't have much time to think about it before she was scurrying out of the way of a blast of magic. The movements were uncordinated and messy, as though both her and the symbiote planned on going about their movements differently.

This didn't go unnoticed. "Oh, you've never bonded to the symbiote before, have you?" Loki was smiling from the realization, and Carnage just screeched at him. "You don't know what you're doing, and that's your weakness."

Carnage was stuck in one place. Half of her was saying they were doomed, when the other half seemed to have a plan. The symbiote voice yelled into her mind in frustration. "Get closer to him! We can't do this symbioses if you don't trust me! We can win if we get closer! Trust me, (Y/n)!"

So (Y/n) did, and together her and Red moved forward as one unit, getting closer to Loki even though (Y/n) was terrified to do so. "You've made a mistake making an enemy of me!" She hissed, the tendrils that made up her hair stretched out. Loki tried to swat the tendrils away, but it was no use.

"No!" Loki choked as the tendrils wrapped around his throat tightly, preventing any air from entering or escaping him. He summoned an orb, blasting her directly in the chest.

She winced in obvious pain but she didn't let go or back away, stubbornly digging her claws into the ground to hold herself in place. It burned her whole chest which was still covered by Red, but still she wouldn't let go of Loki. Even as another struck her and the symbiote screeched in pain.

She watched him grow limp in her many red and black strands of symbiote, a smile spreading out across her face. It was a wicked joy she couldn't hold back from. She tossed Loki to the ground and turned to where she left Cletus.

They were interrupted as something shot at her. One remaining guard was holding up a gun and pointing it towards her. Carnage hissed and she rushed at him, her fangs wrapping around the man's neck. She shook, feeling how quickly the man became a ragdoll in her grip. He was also tossed aside like Loki. She once again looked for Cletus.