23: Morning, love

(Smut warning #2)

At some point Carnage had given into sleep, the symbiote having sunk back under Cletus skin to rest. Now he lay cuddled up next to (Y/n), warm and comfortable. He found that laying beside her always brought a sense of peace.

His light sleep was interrupted as something tickled his neck, causing him to twitch and let out a small hum. He felt something graze across the softer skin under his jawline, causing his eyes to flutter open in order to investigate.

He found (Y/n) placing gentle kisses all along his neck. He smiled and squeezed her closer, causing her to let out a small giggle. That sound alone was pure bliss in his mind.

“Hello, beautiful. What are you up to?” He asked, letting his hand trail down to rest on her lower back.

“Well, you were right. I am feeling better today,” She said before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. When she pulled away he was instantly craving for more, even giving his lips a slow lick in an attempt to taste her again. “Are you better, sweetheart?”

“Y-yeah. Yes. Good. I am, uh, yeah,” He whispered, way too distracted by the mischievous look in her eyes to form a proper answer without stuttering. She just gave him a small giggle in return for the messed up sentence.

She sat up, Cletus watching her like a hawk. She started to pull off the shirt she wore, causing his heart to skip a beat. He watched her pull it up to reveal her thighs and core, then her stomach, then her breasts. And eventually it was tossed off to the side.

“Oh my god, you're so hot,” He whispered, face almost as red as his symbiote. He was well aware he was hard now, though he was covered by the clothing Red made herself into. The symbiote was just as excited as him, trailing slowly over his back.

“You're pretty hot yourself, babe,” She giggled, crawling down between his legs. She looked over his form for a moment before gently trailing her hand over the bulge that had formed. She put her hand back down a moment later, meeting his gaze at the same time. “Can I get a taste, or are you gonna keep staring?” She asked, licking her lips in a way that made him shudder.

“Red, ditch the clothes. I don't think we need em’,” He told his symbiote, who obeyed by disappearing under his skin. Only a few tendrils remained, coiling around Cletus body, mostly just to remind both the humans that she was also there.

(Y/n) had not forgotten the symbiote who always seemed to be watching. She did believe that the pleasure would be shared by both the human and symbiote.

Cletus definitely was hard from just the soft touches and sight of her undressed. She laid herself down comfortably on the bed, still between his legs. When she gently wrapped her hand around his length he let out an uncontrolled gasp. The shaking tendrils confirmed her earlier theory.

“Excited much?” She asked, Cletus replying with a chuckle. She cut off that chuckle by beginning to pump up and down his length.

“Damn, sweetness. Keep that up,” He told her, a couple of his symbiotes tendrils extending off him to caress her face and run through her hair. One gently slipped over her lips, pushing inside a moment later. She gently sucked on it, winning a soft shudder from the appendage. It pulled away.

She gave a giggle at the strange action of the symbiote before leaning forward and running her tongue over Cletus cock. She stopped at the tip, giving it a soft kiss. She could taste the precum dripping from his member, and she honestly thought it was kinda good. She then opened her mouth wider to take him inside.

He let out a moan, shifting to lean against the wall. “Yeah, that's it,” He whispered in a haze. “Keep going. You can handle it,” He continued, breathing quickened from the pleasure.