Chapter Thirty-Three

I am going to complete this book tonight. Here is Part 1 of the 3 Part Conclusion. Enjoy!

"Alpha, he's gone," Raven exclaimed as she charged into the main room. "Anton has completely disappeared from inside. No one saw him leave, and no one knows how. All we know for sure is that he's gone."

Jumping up from his seat, he smirked. "Well, it seems Azalea received my gift after all." Cracking his neck and knuckles, he snickered. "Time to go kill some rogues."

"So, we learned that all revenants wear a hood or cloak of some sort," Alexander explained before reading the journal. The moment it was in his hands, he gawked at Azalea. "Why do I suddenly feel so superior?"

"Because my book is full of life altering spells that can make or break a person."

"It seems like you just need to outwit them," Anton commented. "If they all wear a cloak of some sort, then surely you can kill them."

"Yes, but they can still take on different forms. They could look like a hydrant or a frog or anything," Alexander argued.

"Then use your clear-vision spell to point them out. Easy peasy," Anton shrugged.

Azalea snapped her fingers. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "The clear-vision spell."

"Yeah, no shit, I just said it."

"Okay, who the hell even is this guy?" Alexander sulked.

"The most powerful werewolf in all existence." Quickly casting the spell over Anton's eyes, he didn't see anything different. But when he locked eyes on a tiny ladybug in the corner on a plant, he barred his teeth and charged. Before the ladybug could fully finish shifting into its human form, its blood splattered over the walls the same way a car driving through a deep puddle would.

"Well, at least we know it works."

"Alright, read up. You're going to need it as you."

Raven landed on a branch overlooking the rogue's hideout. From inside the windows, everyone could see them growing mad as they attempted to figure out where Anton had disappeared to.

'What's the plan, Alpha?' Robin questioned.

'We need to get in there first. From there, we attack. Some of us must wait outside waiting for anyone who tries to run away. The rest will head inside and fight with all they have. We are bigger, stronger, far more powerful than all of them combined. As long as we are able to kill their leader, the others will be running away with their tails between their legs.'

Quickly forming a game plan, various wolves ran away to form a barrier around the rogue's grounds, including Alpha Daryn. The other half of warriors stood with Aaric and Alpha Cedric, preparing themselves for entrance.

'Okay, are you ready to-'

'Raven!' Robin howled.

She took flight, charging toward the rogues on duty. Digging her claws into one's eyes, she ripped its eyes straight out of its sockets and continued to flap her wings in his face. The other rogue attempted to fight the raven off its partner, but due to her constant flapping, it wound up mauling its partner to death.

'Okay, go, Leo,' Aaric demanded.

Leo quickly charged at the other rogue, chomping down on its neck and killing it instantly. The rest of the wolves quickly followed suit, charging into the hideout.

Once all the sorceresses had read the book and had their eyes casted with the clear vision spell, Azalea led them all out onto the streets. Due to his enchanter status, Anton led the charge right beside her. Various creatures were spotted throughout their way, all of which were killed instantly on their way to the High Council Headquarters the revenants took over.

Blood littered the streets, all of the sorceresses on a power high as they charged through the town. Various sorceresses who wandered the streets helplessly looked on to the group in hope that freedom would soon be restored, and with the havoc they had already caused with Azalea's leadership, they were in for quite the treat.

All rogues looked up, quite surprised to find a group of wolves charging in. While they were prepared for the worst to come, their rhythm was knocked off. As angry pack members stormed the castle, clawing stomached and ripping out necks, the rogues did their best to send a warning to their leader in the middle of the hideout.

Approaching the revenant's headquarters, all of the sorceresses stood close to one another, scanning everything in their view for any sign of an enemy. There was only a little time left, a mere half hour. If two hours was all it took to kill the leader of the group, Azalea was not worried. Both she and Anton stepped forward when he came into view.

"Azalea," he happily commenced. "Our queen." He slowly stepped up to her, and due to her relaxed position as he came in contact with her, everyone on her side suddenly tensed, on edge. Everyone except Anton who reflected her poise identically. "It's lovely to see you're still alive. I was worried when your prison was unattainable."

Azalea smiled politely before nodding her head softy. She stared up into his eyes, gracefully demanding him to "Cut the crap."

Her fist, flaming hot, threw back for a punch, but he ducked out of the way. With Anton paying close attention, he was able to mimic her and grab hold of him. His hands too were fiery hot, and the king revenant yelled out in agony.

Instantly, the hall flooded with revenants, taking charge as whatever hostile creature they wanted, whether it be a wolf, tiger, or human. They were prepared to take everyone down, unaware of how much the sorceresses were able to learn in a mere hour.

A full out fight commenced, everyone fighting one on one. Spells were cast: people frozen solid, lit on fire, shot to death, and some melted into goop. Only Anton and Azalea took on the king revenant, the most powerful one of them all. With the two of them taking him down, he knew deep down that he did not have a chance. But he still held onto hope, leading him to fight on.

It didn't take long to take down the revenant army, but it was proving to be futile to kill the revenant king. With each attack they used, he was quick to counter. Though the hall was completely destroyed, no one quit.

Taking a dive at the king, Anton quickly tackled him to the ground. As he threw Anton off himself, Azalea quickly froze the king in place. Anton kicked his leg up, shooting the revenant into the ceiling, and he fell to the ground in a heap of broken bones. As he attempted to transform into a healed version of himself, Azalea snapped her fingers, igniting him in flames that burned his body down to a crisp. As a final insulting touch, she blew his ashes away.