Arianna Collen (Important Note at the Beginning. Please Read.)

It has come to my attention that I wrote something that was pretty offensive and I'd like to apologize. I addressed it in a comment, but I should have just changed it when I first noticed.
I really didn't mean to be rude by saying 'normal skin color', I just meant that there she didn't find anything memorable about her skin, but I definitely should have worded that sentence better. I have changed it, so you might not be able to see it any more, but that doesn't mean I don't need to apologize.
I'm really trying to work on myself and writing, and even as a writer, I have a hard time putting my thoughts and ideas into words. There's really nothing I can say to justify something like this, but I truly am sorry. Sometimes I say the wrong thing—and I'm really trying to fix that—so, once again, I am very sorry to anyone I hurt or confused with that sentence and I deeply apologize for not fixing or realizing it sooner.

- Demon-Angell22

~

You know that feeling you get when your world gets crushed, your heart shatters, your soul, just, dissolves?

No? Well, I do.

I'm going to tell you the story of how I found out that my best friend, and crush, has a girlfriend, that he loves very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, my name is Arianna Collen.

I have dirty blonde hair, my blue eyes are kinda dull since I'm boring, and my skin isn't that memorable either. Just a simple tan from the beach a few days ago.
I'm not very noticeable. I have a little group of friends.

Macy, and Jack her boyfriend.
Then, Rina and her boyfriend Kyle.
Then Percy.

Percy and I are the only single ones in our group and everyone says we'd be perfect for each other.

Yeah, I have a tiny crush on him. Ok, it's a huge crush.

I mean who wouldn't.
He has raven black hair that looks like he just rolled out of bed, that you just want to run your hands through.
He has these muscles that are really hot.
Not steroid, but like, swimmer's muscles.
Which makes sense since he's the swim team captain.
He also has these amazing green eyes that also swirl with blue that you could look into forever.

Every girl has asked him out, except Rina and Macy of course.

He always says no, saying he has a girlfriend, but we all know he's lying, I mean we've never met her.

Plus, he describes her like some sort of goddess. No one can be that perfect.

I decided to ask him out after school, after a lot of bribing from my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of the Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the moment. I'm, gonna do it. I'm gonna ask Percy out.

I walk out of school and walk toward Percy. He keeps looking around as if waiting for someone.

"Hey Percy, you looking for someone?" I ask him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. My friends are coming to pick me up" He answers still looking around.

He's probably talking about his summer camp friends.
He's always talking about this awesome summer camp that's for ADHA and Dyslexic kids.

We all want to go, but none of us have ADHD or Dyslexia.

"Well, I was wondering if you wante-." I started to ask but was cut off by a van with 'Delphi's Strawberry Farm' on it. (A/N: That might be wrong.)

Out came 8 teenagers. (A/N: Too lazy, It's the seven minus Percy and then Nico, Thalia, and Will. Annabeth isn't there.)

Percy ran right over to them and they all hugged him.
They walked over and introduced themselves.
There was Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will, and Thalia.

"Is Wise Girl not here?" Percy asked with a frown.

Suddenly, a blonde appeared behind him and jumped on his back.

"Did you seriously think I would miss a chance to see you, Seaweed Brain?" She asks.

Percy turns around when she jumps down and picks her up, spinning her around, then he does something that makes my heart shatter.
He kisses her.

They stop and turn to us.
I was instantly jealous.
She had amazing honey blonde hair.
Startling grey eyes.
And an amazing figure.
She had muscles, but they suited her.
She was skinny, and she seemed so perfect.

I wanted to hate her, but what was there to hate?
Nothing, absolutely nothing.

"Guys, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Annabeth," Percy says, staring at her with such love in his eyes, you could tell they were soulmates.

"Well, we would love to stay, but Chiron needs to see us," Annabeth explains.

Even her voice is goddess-like.
They all walk back to the van and drive away.

I looked down and ran away tears spilling down my face.
And that's how I got here, sitting on a curb, crying to myself.
World crushed, heart shattered, soul dissolved.