Braydon Irall

Hello, my name is Braydon.
My last name is Irall.
Ear-All.
I don't tell people that because everyone always pronounces it wrong.
It's really annoying, so I just say my name is Braydon.
Which, it is. I'm not lying, I'm just not telling them everything.
This isn't even important.
I'm rambling.
Like always.

~

Noise.
A lot of it.
Banging from above.
Shouts, Shrieks, Yells.
It's kinda scaring me.

So I went to check it out.

I live on the 2nd floor, room 27.
That means floor 3, room 37.

I never really say hi to my neighbors, I never run into anyone that lives in the building, I don't even know who lives next to me.

I like to keep to myself.
But these noises were scaring me. Really scaring me.

So, I'm intruding.
Well, not really.
I'm just going to see if these people are okay. Simple.

~

Three knocks. Now I wait.

A girl opened the door.
Her brown hair was choppy and uneven, placed in multiple braids with multiple feathers intertwined, but it looked amazing and effortless.
Her eyes held a happy glow and switched from blue to brown to green and over and over again.
She smiled and waved, breathing heavily.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Her voice probably would've been light and melodic if she wasn't gasping for a breath between each word.

"Uh, I live below you and I heard a lot of shouting and yelling. I came to check it out." I stammered.
Another girl came up next to the one I was talking to.

Her eyes were that of 24-karat gold and her curls were the color of cinnamon. While both girls had dark skin, the one with curls had a dark mocha skin while the other looked more like, maybe, African-American, maybe. I don't know.

"Oh! Sorry if we were bothering you. We were just messing around. Percy was making cookies with Annabeth and they ended up starting a food fight. We're trying to clean up right now." The one with braids apologized and I shook my head.

"Oh, no. I-I wasn't coming to complain. It sounded like someone might be hurt, I just wanted to check if you guys were ok. Uh, I can help you guys clean up if you'd like?" I offered.

The one with golden eyes spoke up.
"Oh, you don't have to. We'd hate to inconvenience you."

"It's no trouble. I wasn't doing much anyway. I'd love to help."

The two looked at each other and nodded.
"Come on in. I'm Piper, by the way. That's Hazel." Piper stepped aside, gesturing to the girl beside her.

I waved and they walked me to the kitchen to introduce me to their friends.

I found out Percy and Annabeth, the ones who started the food fight, were a couple.
Both the girls I met at the door had boyfriends.
Piper and Jason and Hazel and Frank. Then there was another friend of theirs, his name was Nico.

They were all really nice, and after I helped them clean up, we all made cookies and watched a bunch of movies.

You know.
Maybe I should get to know my neighbors more often.
This was awesome!

~

Sorry, this wasn't really a meet Percabeth, it was more of a little story where he just meets them in a rush.
I'm currently in a rush to finish this so I don't get caught up late by my parents, sorry. ):