Mr. Blofis Part. 3

So, this was suggested by AliciaATM and I hate saying no to people, so, here it is!

This is for you, @AliciaATM, I hope you like it?

Also, for the purpose of this story, Paul's birthday is on September 1st, not sure when his birthday actually is, it's simply just for the story.

Also, there is a very important author's note in the middle of the story, right before a part in the story, can you please make sure to read it? It sums some things up and gives some info. So, yeah.

~

Hello again, imaginary people in my head!
Hmm, maybe I should stop talking to myself, I don't think it's very good for my mental health.

Anyways!

My brother's birthday is today, and since I'm not a jerk, I decided to take him and his family out to dinner to celebrate.
I even invited that girl their son is dating, what was her name, Annie? I don't remember.

We'll be going out to Cerce's. It's a very famous restaurant that has lots of healthy food. I believe it's actually owned by an anonymous millionaire. I'm not sure who though.
They're said to be a major health freak, and my wife, Ashley, loves this place. Part of the reason I chose it.

Ashley bounced slightly in her heels as we walked up to the Hostess at the front door.
"Blofis, reservation for 8?" I ask politely, placing a hand on my wife's shoulders to calm her down.
"Yes, of course. Right this way, please." Our hostess led the way toward a table of eight. There were two chairs on each side of the large square table, so Ashley and I sat in one pair and our children sat in another, leaving the other two empty.
I checked my watch as the hostess left with a polite bow. 6:25, five more minutes before they're late.

We didn't have to wait for long, as my brother and his family appeared minutes later, led by the hostess, two minutes early.
Paul and Sally sat across from Ashley and me, and Percy and Annie took the last pair of chairs.
"I'll give you a few more minutes to decide what you all want to drink. If you're ready before I get here, push this button and I'll come right away." The hostess, her nametag read Rina, explained with a gesture to the button beside Percy and me.
With that, she was off to greet others at the door.

Paul smiled at us and started to express his thanks.
I zoned out during most of his babble, putting in a nod at the end to say 'You're very most welcome.'

"So, school starts soon. Do you know where you're going to college?" Ashley asked Percy and Annie.
"We're going to college with our friends up in California," Annie explained.
"Which college?" Miles asks right after.
"Stanford. I got a swimming scholarship, while Annabeth is paying for it." Percy answered quickly, almost like a reflex.
'Oh, her name is Annabeth.'
"Stanford is really expensive. Like, $75,000 a year." I said in surprise.
"My mom is paying for it. My birth mom." She mumbled, looking down.
"That's very nice of her. What will you both be majoring in?" Ashley questions with a sweet smile.
"I'll be perusing a Bachelor of Architecture for 5 years, but I have to take a bunch of classes too about math, physics, engineering, and a computer programming class. I even have a drawing class and a class for the history of art. It actually seems really fun." Annabeth tells us, an excited edge to her voice.
"I'll be majoring in Marine Biology. Though, I'm not as excited as Wise Girl is." Percy mumbled, bumping shoulders with Annabeth.

"Hello again, I'm Rina, you're hostess for tonight. Are you ready to order your drinks?" 
Rina went around the table and we all ordered our drinks one by one.
"Okay. Are you ready to order too, or would you like some more time?" Rina looked around at us with her smile still bright.
"I think everyone is ready. Right?" Ashely looks around at everyone expectedly and most nod. I give Ashley a smile and Rina started to go around the table once more, this time for our food.
"Great! I'll be back with your drinks shortly, and your food should be here soon after." Rina gave another bright smile before bouncing away. 
I'll never understand how some of these people stay so optimistic while serving all these customers.