Kyton Lastus

Hello, my name is Kyton Lastus.

I have short brown hair,
Green eyes, like forest green,
And I'm friends with Percy Jackson.

If you don't know who Percy Jackson is, you have been living under a rock.

He is the most popular guy at our school.
He's the nicest,
Sweetest,
Most loved guy.

He has raven black hair,
Sea Green eyes,
And is the captain of the swim team.

Oh, and he's a Demigod.
Yeah, I'm one too.
Son of Demeter.

Yeah, we go to the same high school,
Same camp,
And he actually chose to be friends with me.
In both camp and school.

Weird.

Anyways, at school, along with the fame, comes the girls.
Every girl hits on him, but he turns them down.

He has a girlfriend.
The Annabeth Chase.

Savior of Olympus.
Smartest girl ever.
Gorgeous.
Yeah, that's his girlfriend.

Annabeth Chase, The girl no one believes exists.

Everyone thinks she isn't real because Percy describes her as some sort of goddess.
I mean, technically, she is half goddess.
So, he's not wrong to describe her like that.

Not only that, but the gods have a surprise for them.
Something special.
I know about it because I go to the same school as him, and they needed someone to cover up that they're not paying attention to what's going on and their kids.

But, anyway, today is the day that the gods are revealing the surprise.

The others have to come here to pick us up, and then, to Olympus to watch their surprise!

It's not for me though, just them.
But, I do get to watch their reactions and the other stuff.

It's the end of the day right now, and the others that are in on the surprise part should be here with the people receiving the surprise soon.

The Delphi's Strawberry Farm Van pulled up and the people piled out.

There stood Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Thalia, Clarisse, Katie, The Stoll Twins, Grover, Juniper, Calypso, and Annabeth.

Grover, Calypso, and Juniper are in on the surprise, but, the others aren't.

Sadly, before Percy could see them, Mindy walked up.

She's the school "Ruler" and she's a total sl*t!

She's slept with so many guys, and always flirts with Percy.
He turns her down every time, but she just won't stop.

"Hey Perce, I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. My dad isn't home." She looked up at him and batted her eyelashes while dragging her hand down his chest and stopping at his belt.

He sighed and was about to say something when someone cleared their throat.

"Um, I'm pretty sure he's gonna say no." Thalia's voice says.

Mindy turns and looks her up and down, scowling.

"And why would he?" She asks with attitude.

"Because he already has a girlfriend that he loves," Piper tells her.

"Oh, please! We all know she's fake! No one looks like that! She's not real, and she's definitely not any of you!" Mindy snarls at all the girls that had lined up.

"Pretty sure I'm not fake." Annabeth's voice said.

Mindy glares at her and starts to speak.
"You? Yeah right! Why would he like you?! You're ugly and fake. I'm so much better than you!" She screeches.

Annabeth narrows her eyes.
"First of all, I'm not fake. If anything, you're faker than all of the people here, combined. Second, how can you be better than me, when you're not even intelligent enough to comprehend any of the words I'm saying? Lastly, if you ever flirt with my boyfriend again, I'll rip your vocal cords out of your throat,  then force-feed them to you!" Annabeth threatens her, as Mindy glares.

She turns toward Percy.
"Are you gonna let that b*tch talk to me like that?! Do something!" She screeches at him.

His face hardens, but he stays silent.
Annabeth grabs Mindy's shoulder and turns her around.

She glares hard at Mindy.
"Do not call me a b*tch! Do not look at other people when you are getting embarrassed! And do not expect others to do your dirty work for you! When you're in trouble or in a predicament, do not expect other people to do all the work for you! You need to solve your own problems, not make other people do it for you! Your daddy won't be around all the time to pay your way through life. If you can't solve your own problems, don't make them!" Annabeth scolds her like a 4-year-old, before walking her over to one of the fountains and pushing her into it.

"Next time, choose who you call a b*tch, wisely. Because I'm the type of girl who doesn't take bs, and when you call me a b*tch, I'll act like a b*tch." She tells Mindy.

Percy walks up behind Annabeth and wraps his arms around her waist.

"You did great, Wise Girl." He tells her, kissing her cheek.

Annabeth visibly relaxes.

"Ok, love birds, let's get going. The people upstairs need to speak to us." Calypso tells them.

They nod and we all get in the van, Mindy still sits in the fountain, staring shocked at where Annabeth used to be.

We all sit in the van, driving to the Empire State Building, to get the surprise for these wonderful people.