Take the Shot (AU, One-Shot)

So, this is another one-shot that is an AU where they are FBI agents, I'm sorry, I just am obsessed with a show. Sorry.

~

*3rd Person's POV*

"Does anyone have a shot?" 

"No."
"Not yet."
"Negative."

"Dang. What do we do?"
"I'm going in."

"Percy, no" 
"Annabeth, yes."

Percy slipped out of his vest and placed his gun in its holder by the waist. He pulled out his ear-piece, trying to ignore the protests of his teammates.
Slipping past Jason, he walked up to the house, ignoring Jason's shouts.

"I swear to God. What is he doing?" Piper seethed, looking over at Jason.
"Being an idiot," Annabeth growled in reply, looking through her scope to find Percy.

Meanwhile, inside the house.

"Who are you?!" A gun appeared in Percy's vision and he backed up, raising his hands in surrender.
"My name is Percy Jackson, I'm an FBI agent. I'm only here to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about!" 
"Sir, I work in one of the units of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. I'm here because you are holding 5 women and children, hostage, in this house. They are right behind you, and we do not want to shoot you to save them." 
"You can't save them! They're already going to h*ll!" 
One of the kids let out a whimper, causing Percy to get to the point.
"I know who you are. Your name is Mickey Hill, you've killed 32 people in the last two months, believing them to have wronged you. You're about to burn this building down to kill everyone in it, excluding yourself, unless we can stop you. If I can't talk you down right now, my team captain will order my girlfriend to shoot. I know you're not ready to die. Not yet."
Mike's gun shook, slowly falling.
"The minute my girlfriend gets a shot on you, she'll shoot. Just lower your gun and slide it across the floor and over to me. Place the light on the table and slowly walk toward me after."
The gun hit the floor, sliding to the right. Mike bent down and shakily slid the gun toward Percy.

~

Annabeth watched with anticipation as Mike slid the gun toward Percy.

"Annabeth, do you have the shot? Will? Kayla?" 

"No, he isn't in the room with the children and the wall is in the way," Kayla said.
"I would if Percy moved his *ss. But we can't communicate with him." Will growled.
"I don't either. If I shoot, I might hit someone behind him and I'm not risking it." Annabeth replied, never looking away from her scope.
"We'll just have to trust Perce then. You have an eye on them, Annabeth?" Piper asked, already knowing Annabeth would.
"Yes." Was Annabeth's short reply.

~

"Great. Now slowly place the lighter on the table, unlit, and walk over to me." 
Mike complied, placing the unlit lighter on the table and walking toward Percy.
Percy lowered his hands from the air and pulled the handcuffs from his belt, turning Mike around and placing the cuffs around his wrists.

"It's safe, you guys can go in." Annabeth notified the team, looking away from her scope to leave the house she currently sat in.
She traveled down the stairs and smiled at the couple that owned the house.
"Thank you so much for letting me borrow your porch. I hope your day goes well."
The girl smiled. 
"No problem. I hope you catch the bad guy."
Annabeth smiled at them with a chuckle and left, traveling across the yard and watching as her boyfriend loaded Mike into the police car. 
Jason and Piper exited the house with the four children and their babysitter.
Reunions happened all around, parents and children, husband and wife, and Annabeth couldn't help but smile wider.

"Hey."
She turned to the voice and her smile disappeared as she saw Percy.
"You're an idiot." She told him, punching his shoulder.
Before he could reply, she pulled him into a hug.
"Love you too, Wise Girl, love you too."

~

"Annabeth, take the shot."
"Jason, I'll hit Percy."
"Take it, Wise Girl, I trust you."
"Annabeth, 10 seconds." Piper reminded her.

Annabeth focussed her sight on the target, a giant bomb strapped to a suspect's chest.
'Red wire. No explosion. No one's dying.'
Annabeth teased the trigger before pulling hard.
A shot rang out, loud and short.
Annabeth kept looking through her scope.
First, her boyfriend risks his life to be a hero and an idiot.
Now, he might be dead because of the brother of the criminal Percy risked his life for.
And because of her.
The body of the suspect fell to the ground, the bomb stopping at 2 seconds. 

"Medic, we need a medic!" Piper rushed into her mic, rushing across the room to Percy, dropping her gun into the holster on her waist.
Annabeth's throat closed up. The bullet had passed through the bomb, the suspect, and Percy's leg.
"Annabeth? Are you okay?" Jason's voice rang through Annabeth's ear-piece.
"He's okay, right? He better be okay, or I swear to God I'm going to kill you, Jason!" Annabeth's voice slowly got louder and more panicked.
"He'll be fine, Annabeth. It was his leg, the medic is with him now. he's not going to die." Jason tried to calm her down, but she didn't reply, so he wasn't sure what she was feeling.

Annabeth rushed from her spot on top of a building and toward the dead suspect and the ambulance, hopping into the back with her boyfriend.
"Hey, Annabeth." He smiled weekly at her and grabbed her hand.
"Hey, Seaweed Brain. i'm really sorry about your leg."
"It's fine, it'll be okay soon. No harm done. Don't go too hard on Jason, you know what it's like to be the team captain." 
She nodded.
"I know, I won't. He had to make a decision. We all would have died if the bomb went off. Can I go with you guys to the hospital?" Annabeth asked, directing the question toward the medics.
"Of course. We're leaving now." She answered, smiling at the blonde in front of her.

"Yay. You get to see me in pain." Percy said sarcastically.
"Oh shush, you said it yourself, you'll be fine. You have to be." Annabeth told him, squeezing his hand a bit hard.
"Love you," Percy told her, kinda trying to distract her.
"Love you too, Seaweed Brain."

The ambulance started up and they started their ride to the hospital.
Yay.
Nay.

~

So, this is really bad, I just had an idea and kinda went off it then decided I had to include the idea I had and it's a mess, but I kinda like it.

Sorry.