FBI (AU, One-Shot)

(So, before this starts, this is a one-shot that includes blood, crime, and weapons like guns and knives, if this discomforts you in any way, I advise that you do not read it.)

~

*Jason's POV*

"FBI!"
.....
"Mrs. Jackson, please open the door!"
.....
"Leo, do it."

"Yeah, baby."
Leo dropped his gun to his side, lifted a leg, and kicked the door in.
"Leo, Forge, take a right. The rest of you, follow me." I commanded.

Leo and Forge walked in first, taking a right after walking down the hall.
I followed in after, walking down the hall all the way to the last door. Taking a look behind me, two SWAT members were left, the rest already checking the rooms.
I motioned to the door and one kicked it open, filing in with me right after.

"Sir, please drop the weapon!" I raised my gun, aiming for the man.
The SWAT team slowly moved toward the woman on the ground.

"Don't touch her!" The man hobbled forward with the knife raised.
"Sir! Drop the knife! Don't take another step!" I took a step forward and the man turned to me.
"You don't take a step! I'll hurt her! I'll do it!" The man grabbed the woman and pulled the knife to her throat.
"Sir! If you don't drop the gun, I'll have to shoot!"
"NO! You can't do this! You'll ruin everything!" He pulled the knife tighter drawing drops of blood.
"Mr. Ugliano, I'll only say this once. If you do not drop the knife and let the woman go, I will have to shoot you. If you let her go and drop the weapon, we can talk this out."
He looked up at me and I could see in his eyes he'd snapped. He wasn't going to drop the weapon right now. 
He breathed heavier, twisting the knife in his hands.
"Sir, drop the knife."
"No! No no no no no!" He pointed the knife forward, his hand shaking.
"Gabe. Gabe, you don't have to do this." My eyes darted to the woman. She was awake now, reaching her hand up to grab his face.
"No! Don't- Don't touch me!" He brought the knife back to her neck causing her to drop her hand.
"Gabe. I'm giving you 5 seconds. Drop the weapon and let Sally go, or I will have to shoot."
"NO!"
"5"
"Y-you, no, I, stop!"
"4.....3"
"S-stop." The knife shook, slowly dropping.
"2. Gabe, drop the knife and let her go."
"I-I. No." The knife slipped from his hand. Sally let out a cry and ran forward. The SWAT team grabbed her to try and help stable her but she pushed past them and ran out of the room. One followed after and one stayed to help me.

I kicked the knife out of reach and Anderson cuffed Mr. Ugliano.

After making sure Anderson was good, I rushed out of the room to see Mrs. Jackson arguing with Leo.
"Where is he?! He was here! Where did he go?!" She cried,  gripping onto his shirt as he fell.
"Mrs. I don't know who you're talking about. The apartment was empty when we checked, besides us, you, and your husband." Leo quietly pulled her over to the couch.
"He was hurt! You've got to find him!" She cried out once again.
"Mrs. Jackson. Who do we need to find? If you tell us who you're talking about, we'll find him." Leo asked her.
Mrs. Jackson calmed down, wiping her tears and slowing down her breathing.
"My son. He's 25. He was here before I passed out, but he was hurt. Please. I need you to find him."
"What does he look like, Mrs. Jackson?" I asked her, sitting down on the coffee table.
"He's got black hair, he at least as tall as you, his eyes are sea green. They're beautiful."
"Where was he hurt?" Leo asked.
"Stabbed, in the stomach. I passed out after, I'm not sure if that's all, though. Can you find him?"
"We'll do all we can, Ma'am," Leo promised.
"Is there anywhere in the house you think he might be. Someplace we might not have been able to find?" I ask her, remembering my last missing child case.
"Um, maybe. There's a secret compartment in his old room he used to hide all his gifts from me. In the closet. Gabe loved to destroy the gifts. But I don't think he'd be able to fit in there with that much space taken up. It's pretty full of gifts and I used it for extra storage."
"Leo, I'll go check. Mrs. Jackson, Leo is going to ask you questions about your husband. You don't have to worry about your son, we'll find him."