Arianne Minz (Important Note At The Beginning)

(Alright. The comments didn't stop. Again, constructive criticism is always welcome. But we don't shame people for feeling comfortable enough with their bodies to wear bikinis to the beach.
All comments will and have been deleted that talk about the bathing suit in any negative way.
That being said, thank you to all the people who read the original notice, who were nice, or who pointed out that people weren't being nice.
The bathing suits have changed slightly, but there are no pictures and there better not be any comments either.
They are grown woman who can do whatever they please. Not liking their personalities doesn't give you the right to insult their choice of wearing bikinis to the beach. Especially considering they're fictional characters.
Also, the woman in those pictures who actually did wear those bikinis in real like wouldn't appreciate being addressed that way simply because of those reference pictures. They are real people in real life and I feel so very sorry to the three of them for the way people talked about their bathing suits because of something I did.
Anyways, enjoy the edited story!)

Hi, my name is Arianne Minz, and today, my friend, Carina, and I, went to the beach to look at hot guys.
Her bathing suit was super cute, with a light blue top and black bottoms to pair with it.
Mine was cute too. It was all a light green with two fake chains hanging from the top.

We were both laying in the sand, on our towels, looking at all the guys that were around.
"Ooh! Look at that one, he's hot!" Carina exclaimed, pointing at a hot guy with blond hair and electric blue eyes. He had on yellow swim trunks and he had a six-pack.

"Look at the hottie next to him! I call dibs on black haired dude!" I told her.
His friend that was in the water with him had messy black hair and beautiful green eyes. He also had a six-pack and was wearing blue swim trunks that looked like waves.

We got up and started walking in their direction. When we reached them, we just stood there and admired their hotness.

They were wading in the water, just chatting with each other and splashing each other for fun. The two kept glancing at these two girls nearby that were laying in the sand.

One had on a pink bikini with some weird cross cross pattern on the top, her bottoms were white though, which didn't pair well with the pink.
Her had on a light grey bikini with black strings that fell from the top and wrapped around her stomach. She was even uglier.

The girl in pink had choppy brown hair that was braided to the side and color-changing eyes.
The other girl had blonde hair in curls like a princess and startling grey eyes.

Why would these two hot guys be looking at those ugly b*thc*s when they could have us.

Carina called out to them, breaking their attention from those girls.
"Hey! You guys look like you're having fun, mind if we join?" She asked them, specifically the blond one, bathing her eyelashes.

The blond looked at the other hot one and shrugged, but they looked uncomfortable, no, they were just mesmerized by our hot bodies.
"Sure, Uh, my names Jason, this is Percy, nice to meet you?" He said as more of a question than greeting.

"I'm Arianne, this is Carina, nice to meet you," I told them, flirting with Percy, as we waded into the water to join them.

"Uh, actually, do you mind if our girlfriends join, they were just about to get in?" Percy asked us, though he didn't wait for an answer as he called out to the girls we saw earlier.
Girlfriends? Ugh, we'll just win them over and show them we're better.

~

Yeah, didn't happen. They completely ignored us for the rest of the time and ended up leaving before we could do anything.
Ugh! We're so much better, why did they choose those two? They could have us, we're hotter, hmph.
Not fair!

We ended up going back to the towels and hooking up with two hot twins named Blake and Ben.
They were really good.

We also went back to the beach the next day with the to see if the two guys were there.
They were, but they didn't even pay attention to us!
All they did was talk with their girlfriends and completely ignore us.

Ugh!

(A/N: I know, cliche and cringy, anyways, I just wanted to say sorry for the cringe and how many times she says Ugh. Also, any cussing will be bleeped out only on the vowels so you can still tell which word is there and the meaning is still there, it's just not actually spelled out completely.)