Mr. Horaks

Hello, my name is Mr. Horaks.
I'm a literature teacher at Goode High.
My day was normal until I got to my second class, when something weird happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second period class rushed in.
Which includes Percy Jackson.
He's nice, and sweet, helpful.
But he has ADHD and Dyslexia, which makes him very hard to teach.

It was about 9:10 am when I finished attendance.

"Ok class, today we are going to re-" I started but was interrupted by a ringtone.

"That's me, Mr. Horaks." Percy said, looking guilty.

I nodded and said, "You know the rules." In my class, if your phone rings, you have answer it on speaker, and have the conversation in front of the whole class.

He took out his phone and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Wise Girl, I'm in class right now, and where you are, it's like, 6:00 am." He says.

'Wise Girl?' I think.

"Um, this isn't Annabeth. It's Piper. She's screaming again. Her parents called me, I called you." Said 'Piper' on the other line.

Percy's face went serious.
"Are you at her house?" He asked, rushed.

"Yeah, can you hurry. Call Nico, or something? It's getting worse." 'Piper' said.

"Yeah, be there in a sec." He hung up and dialed another number.

"Nico, emergency, I need to get to Annabeth's house. Now." He said.
He waited for a second and then hung up.

30 seconds later, a kid emerged from the shadows and dragged Percy over.

"Sorry, I'll be back. My girlfriend and I have PTSD and the only way to calm down is each other. I'll be back by third period though." Percy told me.

Before I could reply him and the other kid disappeared into the shadows.

And he didn't lie.
He got here right before the bell rang for third period.

What a strange kid.
And day.