Excerpt

Okay, so, this isn't a one-shot or a people meet Percabeth, this is an excerpt from a story I'm writing. It isn't the first chapter, it's just the first chapter with both Fandoms in it. The story won't be posted until it's complete, I just wanted to post this for feedback.
(:
<3 Demon-Angell22

*Annabeth*

Ok, there are a lot of scary things in the world.
Spiders,
Heights,
Waking up without the person you love,
The death of a significant other.

But one of the things on that list, that I never thought I'd experience, or at least like this, is waking up in a place that you've never seen before and is nothing like the world you were in.

We were having a sleepover in Percy's cabin because the Romans were leaving soon.
We had all gone to sleep in his cabin.
Where did we wake up?
Definitely not in his cabin.

It was a huge place.
It had multiple tables, a bar, and hallways leading to other rooms.
There was also a second floor.

Then there was this big board with a bunch a paper tacked onto it.
They had weird pictures and requests.

Then, last but not least, there was a mess everywhere.
Broken tables, glasses, chairs.
Spilled drinks. Stains.
It looked like a fight had occurred here, and the mess wasn't cleaned up.

All of us were here at least.
No one was left behind or separated.

"Ok, I've seen a lot of weird stuff happen. And I can usually explain it. But, what just happened?" Nico asked.

"We fell asleep, and woke up, here," Will answered.

"Thanks for stating the obvious. Where is here? Why are we here? And how do we get back?" Reyna asks.

Everyone looked towards me.
"Seriously, just cause I'm a daughter of Athena, you think I'm let in on all of the Gods' plans? I am just as confused as you are." I tell them.

"Great, we woke up in a weird place, we don't know where we are, what we're doing here, or how to get back. And Annabeth doesn't know either. Just great." Hazel complains.

She said that like I'm not apart of the group thinking process.
Seriously, just cause I'm a daughter of Athena, doesn't mean I'll always have the answer.
Even if it hurts my pride to say that, it's true.

We hear the big door in the front creak open, we look over to it.
There stands a bunch of teenagers, adults, and kids.

The one with pink hair speaks up, "Who are you? And what are you doing in our guild hall?" He sounded angry.

All my friends looked at me.
Great, I wrapped my arms around Percy's waist and started to explain.

"Uh, my name is Annabeth. I went to sleep in my home. Well, it's technically Percy's cabin, but, yeah. Anyways, we all did, and we all woke up here. Can you explain where here is exactly?" I asked hesitantly.

"You expect us to believe you are telling the truth. Why shouldn't we just kill you now?" The one with black hair and way too many piercings asked.

That got my blood boiling.
Nobody threatens my friend's lives.
I unwrapped my arms from Percy's waist and stepped forward, to be more clear.

"Listen here, we have no reason to lie to you! And even if we did, we wouldn't! My name is Annabeth, I went to sleep in my boyfriend's cabin with all of my friends and woke up here! I don't know where we are, or what we're doing here! And listen now, I don't care if this place belongs to you, or who you are, or how much power you have, no one gets to threaten my life along with friends! We did nothing wrong, now explain where we are so we can get out of here and back to our home!" I demand, raising my voice.

I felt Percy's arms wrap around me, he put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered in my ear, "Hey, calm down, we can talk this through like civilized people, we don't need any trouble Wise Girl, ok?" He asked.

I nodded my head and turned around in his arms, burying my head in his chest.

"Sorry about her, we take a threat to our lives very seriously, as it's been done countless times. She and I would go insane without each other, so we can't afford that." Percy tries to explain.
I turn back around to face them, still cuddled up to Percy.

"No, it's our apologies, Gajeel isn't very nice at times. How about we all sit down and talk this out." The red-headed girl asks.

Percy nods and he and I sit at a table across from the same girl and another girl with white hair and a kind smile.
Everyone else crowds around us.

"My name is Mirajane, you can call me Mira. The redhead next to me is Erza." Mira explains, pointing at Erza.

"I'm Percy, this is my girlfriend Annabeth," Percy explains, motioning to me.

"This is Magnolia, this world is the world of magic. We use magic as a tool, or some of us," Erza starts, motioning to the people around her, "Devote our lives to its practice, using it to help others, or to hurt others, we are the mages." She finishes.

"We're what you call Demigods. One of our parents are mortal, who fell in love with a God or Goddess, and they had a child, which results in us. Some of us are Greek, well most, the others are Roman." I explain, surprising the two girls.

We continue to explain about our worlds and how different they are.
They explain what goes on around here, and all the rules and regulations.

"Wait, before you said Gods, as in Greek Gods, Like the twelve Olympians?" A blonde girl asks.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"We heard some information about them, and keys, and restoring balance, from a lady with grey eyes. But she disappeared before we could ask questions" She explains.

I look at the others, "Can we hear more about this?" I ask politely.

"Yeah sure." She says, and takes a spot across from us, next to Mira, and starts to explain what happened just yesterday.