Kenna Janes & Kylie Janes (AU)

A/N:
This is inspired by an episode of Victorious.
It's the episode that has those two girl who can't sing, but still win because of their dad.
Then, Cat and Jade have Tori disguise herself and sing, revealing herself during the song, and beat the two girls.

*

Also, Disclaimer:
I own none of the songs in this story.
IDGAF belongs to Dua Lipa.
And Kids Again belongs to Artist Vs. Poet.

And, this is also kind of a One-Shot, along with Meet Percabeth, that's an AU, which means Alternate Universe for those who don't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kenna's POV*

My sister and I sat at our table as we waited for our names to be called.

We're at a Karaoke place that our dad owns.
He agreed to let us sing in the competition that's taking place today.

I was looking around for some hot guys when I noticed a group of friends talking and laughing.

They were all guys, beside one girl who nudged the guy who wasn't paying attention, his blue-green eyes were staring at another group a few tables away.
He was really hot.

The table had multiple girls, who weren't that pretty, and one guy.
There was one girl who was looking down, and all I could see were her blonde curls.

"Next we have the Janes Sisters singing IDGAF. By Dua Lipa!" The announcer said as everyone clapped.

My sister and I walked on stage and took our place, back to back, with the microphones in our hands.

Our blonde hair was placed right against each other as our Blue eyes scanned over the crowd.
I could see the blonde locks and what the girl was doing, but that was it.
She was writing in some sort of book.
Rude! She should be paying attention to us as we sing!
Ugh!

My sister and I sang as everyone listened.
We were doing great, and when it ended, and everyone clapped, I knew we had already won.

Of course, I knew that to begin with, but, the fact we are great singers, we were the last ones to perform, and since our dad said he'd pick the best singers, I knew we would win.
We were the best.
Plus, Daddy would pick us anyways, he's our dad.

~

*Percy's POV*

The Janes sisters were horrible singers.
Their voices couldn't hit the notes.
They couldn't harmonize.
And their voices tried to overpower each other too much.

But, their dad runs this place, so they were probably going to win.
I heard voices coming from the table Hazel sat at.
I turned to see them all pestering the blonde girl who I have had a crush on since 6th grade, Annabeth, as she kept shaking her head.

"Come on Annabeth! Go up there and prove that you're better.
We all know you are!" Piper, the Cherokee one, encouraged.

Everyone did know Annabeth was the best.
Our school is a college for Performance Arts.
Dance, Music, Art.
Annabeth is one of the best singers in the Music Division.

And, she has a hidden talent for both Art and Dance.
But, she's a shy person who doesn't sing in front of people often.
So, hidden talents galore!

"Guys, this is a duet competition!
I don't have a person to sing with.
Plus, their dad runs this place, they'll win no matter what." Annabeth whispered fiercely, her grey eyes swirling like a storm.

"How do you know?!
He hasn't heard you sing!
Plus, I'm sure my cousin, Percy, would sing with you.
He's a great singer!" Hazel exclaimed quietly.