Mr. Blofis Part. 2

Well we're going back tonight.
Three months later.
I'm wearing a white dress shirt and black pants, with a red tie to match Ashley's dress.

She had on a skin tight red dress, with a cut out in the back.

Marley was in a blue dress that went to her knees. There was a light blue belt around the waist.
Miles had on what I did, except he had a grey shirt and blue tie to match his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and planted a smile on my face.

Paul opened the door this time wearing a blue dress shirt and tan pants.
He smiled and welcomed us in, putting our coats on the rack.

"Come in. Sally's finishing the cookies. Percy and Annabeth aren't here yet, they should be here soon though." Paul told us as we walked tot he kitchen.

Not here?
Arriving after your guests?
They have no respect for manners!

We sat down at the table when the phone rang.
Sally put it on speaker.

"Hey Perce, before you speak, Peter and his family are here an you're on speaker." She told him.

"Ok, um, so, you knew that my friends were coming over right?" He asks with nervousness in his voice.

"Of course I knew. Why else did I cook this big meal? Paul might not have known though." She says, adding the last part when she saw Paul's face.

"Ok, we're almost there. Hazel asked to drive and we let her, you know how cautious she is on the road." He tells her.

"I know, see you in a bit." Sally laughs and hangs up after Percy and all his friends yell 'bye' into the phone.

Their friends are coming too?
How come we hadn't known about this?
I ask myself.

Sally turns to us.
"Well, let's talk while we wait for the kids."
She says.

She leads us to the living room that now has a table set up in it.
We were eating in here apparently.

15 minutes later, Percy burst through the door wearing a sea green dress shirt and black skinny jeans.
Next came Annabeth who had on a flowy sea green dress that stopped mid thigh. Around her waist was a silver belt.

In walked 4 more people.
2 boys and 2 girls.

One girl had choppy brown hair and eyes that changed color.
She wore a pink dress that was not skin tight, but not loose either.

The other girl had cinnamon colored curls and golden eyes.
She wore a purple dress that was like the other girls.

Even with two more girl in the room, Annabeth was probably still the tallest.

The two guys both stood next to one of the two girls.
A guy with cropped blonde hair and electric blue eyes, that was about an inch taller than Percy, and also muscular, stood next to the girl in pink.

He had on a pink dress shirt and tans pants.

Another guy, about 6'3 also, stood next to the girl in purple.
He had on a purple dress shirt and normal, yet still nice, jeans.
He had darkish brown hair and brown eyes.
He was also very muscular.

"Sorry, the others couldn't make it. Something came up." Annabeth tells Sally.

"Oh, it's fine, now, I want a hug from all of you." She demands playfully.
She still expected the hugs though.
And she got them.

Then they introduced everyone.
The blonde guy was Jason.
The girl in pink was Piper.
The girl wearing purple is Hazel.
The guy in purple is Frank.

After that, the girls helped set the table and the food and we sat down to eat.

"So, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Ashley asks the teens.

"I want to work with Piper. We want to start a clothing and jewelry business." Hazel explains for the two.

"I'm just going to stay at camp and help run things." Frank explains.

Jason went next.
"I want to be a pilot. And I kinda want to be able to go to camp and make sure things are alright and everything." He tells us.

Now was Percy.
"I want to be an Olympic Swimmer, or a Marine Biologist. I kinda want to be able to help out at camp too though." He says thoughtfully.

Last to go was Annabeth.
"I want to be an Architect. But, they're right, I want to be able to go to camp whenever and just help out." She says.

"Actually. Annabeth and Jason are working on some statues, temples, and buildings for our camp right now. So, Annabeth gets some practice." Piper informs us.

I nodded.
Kind of ok with their answers.
At least they didn't want to be something stupid.

After dinner, we talked and just hung out.

I learned that Jason and Piper were a couple and so we're Frank and Hazel.
Hazel is 14!
How dare they, what were their parents thinking!?

I also learned that Percy and Annabeth weren't that bad, but still.

Sooner or later, their relationships will end in a bad way, and Sally and their parents will be at fault.

Sitting in the limo, I though to myself,
I still think my family is better.