Chapter 1: Invitation

Bakugou's POV

I was heading to class, swiftly walking down the long halls of UA High School. I got stopped by a female voice saying, "Hey! Katsuki wait up!". I rolled my eyes and walked slower.
"Don't call me that." I growled. "Momo? What do you want?" I realized the girl was Momo Yaoyorozu.
"Fine, Bakugou, here take this." She said.
"What is it? My grades?" I questioned.
"No, an invitation to my party."
"What's the party for, your birthday or something?"
"Nah, just for fun."
"You'll be short of one person if you invite all of class 1-a." I said annoyed. I went off, looking at my watch. "She made me late! Dammit Yaoyorozu!" I ran to the classroom. "Sorry Mr. Aizawa." I said.
"You should take more care in your time." He glared. I rolled my eyes at him and got to my seat next to that nerd Deku. He was sleeping. I silently muttered "What the fuck." and started writing.
*time skip: after class*
Finally the bell rung and we stormed out of the class. Pikachu, Tape Master, Jello and The Rock raced over to me, nearly bowling me over. "Geez, what do you want!"
"To tell you what you missed!" Jello said.
"What did I miss." I said sarcastically, but I wanted to know. She turned to the others and they muttered things I couldn't hear. I caught something like, "Who does he like best out of us?", or "Who'll take the pain?", or "I will, my quirk is best for that.". They agreed on Kirishima, and pushed him over to me.
"What do you want, Rocky?" I sneered.
"So, you missed where Aizawa told us....we have dorms now...and..." he trailed off.
"And?" I challenged.
"...and we have 3 other roommates..."
"That's crazy, but carry on, I want to know mine."
"...Me-"
"Okay."
"Todoroki..."
"...alright...and?"
"...a-and....Midoriya..."
"WHAT?! HE KNOWS I HATE DEKU WHY DOES HE MAKE ME SIT NEXT TO HIM AND NOW HES FUCKING MAKING US BE ROOMMATES IM GONNA MURDER DEKU IN HIS SLEEP AND EAT HIS INSIDES WITH SOME RICE AND SOY SAUCE DEKU YOU SHOULD BE SCARED!!!" I screamed. The others flinched. I'm pretty sure Deku heard that. Good.
"Listen, Bakugou, it's not that bad. There will be plenty of space, and he won't interfere with us..."
"Wait did you guys get that invitation to Momos party?"
"Yeah, we all did." Jello said.
"Are you all going?"
"Yes." The tape master spoke up.
"Okay." I walked away, to my new dorm to unpack some things and settle in.