Chapter 11: Back To My Kirishima

Bakugou's POV

When we got to the police station, the police were amazed at my work.
"That was very heroic! You saved you and your friends' life!" One of them acknowledged happily.
"Put him in his cell already. He'll escape if you don't hurry up." I warned. They just nodded and did that.
"They're right, you know, Katsuki." Todoroki chimed in.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD ICYHOT YOU LITTLE-" I was cut off.
"Shh, Kacchan it's fine." Deku spoke up.
"What is it with you calling me Kacchan?"
"Do you have a problem with it?"
"No."
"Okay."
"I need to go back to Kiri."
"Um...okay? Go ahead."
"See ya around." I, once again, took off, flying through the air towards the school campus. It felt good as the night breeze ruffled my hair. When I landed, my shoulder hit the door. I groaned in pain and stood up. I walked quickly to my dorm. I opened the door with my right arm, considering that I hurt my left. "Hey Kiri."
"Oh, Bakugou! You're back! What were you doing, in your hero outfit? Where were you? I was worried sick about you!"
"I got a text from Deku, saying that he was at Todoroki's and there was a villain, Touya, Todo's brother, hurting them. So I came, blew him up, and now," I turned on the TV and switched it to the news, and a picture of me popped up, then one of Touya. The captions at the bottom said things like 'Another villain captured: Touya Todoroki, or his villain name: Dabi.' or 'Teenager Katsuki Bakugou captures notorious villain Dabi.'. "he's in prison."
"Woah, you captured your first villain!" Kiri chirped.
"It's nothing. I pulled off this baby, and boom, he's done for." I signaled to my arm gear. 
"Wow! That's great!" Kirishima hugged my leg tightly. I smiled at him. I loved it when he did this. I pecked him lightly.
"Come on Kiri, I need to get out of this sweatbox." I sighed with a grin. He looked up at me with lustful eyes. I couldn't say no to those, so I just took off my hair things and those bombs on my forearms. "Kiri I can't sleep in shoes."
"Yeah. I know." He replied, taking my shoes off and setting them next to where I had put my arm gear. "Better. Right?"
"Yes." I smirked, rolling my eyes. I walked with the leg that Kiri was holding on to like a sloth stiffly. When I climbed on to the bed and laid down, he stared at me again. "Okay, Kiri, my leg is falling asleep."
"Cool."
"What do you want?"
"You."
"I know. So get up here."
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you know what I really want."