Chapter 8: Home

Todoroki's POV

Izuku took my offer, rubbing his eyes in defeat. I signaled for him to climb into the backseat while we were parked. When he laid down, he looked cold, so I took my hoodie off again, heating it with my left side, and putting it on him like a blanket. He hummed at the contact with the warm fleece. I gently kissed him on the forehead before climbing back to the drivers' seat, starting the car. I drove off, every once in a while looking back at the peacefully sleeping boy behind me. There was a car here and there but not many, considering the time.

When we got to the school campus, I parked my car quite far away, so that I could carry Midoriya longer. He looked pretty tired, and I got my sweatshirt to be warm again, putting it on so that he was wearing it like it was supposed to. He looked so cute in my hoodie, with the bottom going to right above his knees, and the sleeves hanging 3 inches away from his actual hand. I smiled before I picked him up and started walking through the dark. It was so peaceful with his head pressed against my chest, his body curling in the cool breeze of the night. I walked up the stairs, and entered our dorm. I sat him down on his bed, laying with him for a while and eventually falling asleep by him, holding his hand.

Bakugou's POV

I started driving down the empty streets, Kirishima's head laid gently in my lap. I had the middle cup holder thing folded up, leaving space for his body to lay down. He looked adorable when he was sleeping, just to point that out. When we got home, I held Kirishima in my arms, walking up the stairs. When I opened the door, Icyhot and Deku were fast asleep, holding hands. I have to say, that was one thing that melted my heart. I decided that I could sleep with Kirishima as well, maybe that would be cute, too. I put him on my bed, and I fell asleep right behind him.