Chapter 13: Goodnight, My Love

Midoriya's POV

After that mess, Todoroki took me out to eat. It was this restaurant called Oishi. It was really good. He drove me back home, I started doze off as soon as we got out on to the highway. Once we got home, he carried me, even though I had woke up as soon as we got into his driveway.
"Todoroki, I can walk." I offered.
"No I'm not gonna put you down." He retorted.
"I don't want to put too much weight on you." I said, blinking.
"You're light." He whispered.
"But the door- I pointed to the front door, there were three tall steps on to the deck.
"Shhh. I can get it. It's fine." He pushed some of my hair out of my face. "You stay put." I rolled my eyes and grinned at him. He is so sweet.

I woke up, realizing that I had fallen asleep in Todo's arms, but now, I was on the couch, a warm, fleece blanket covering me. I heard footsteps and Todoroki walked into the living room. "Midoriya, you sure sleep a lot." He smirked.
"Haha, yeah, I guess so." I rubbed the back of my head.
"If you want to, we could sleep in my room." He said cheerfully.

Then it hit me. He wanted me to sleep with him!

"Sure!" I tried to not sound awkward, so I put a small smile with it. He nodded and walked over and slid his hands beneath me to pick me up again. "Why do you like picking me up so much?" I asked him gently.
"It's comforting." He replied without hesitation. A warm glow entered my chest. Once he had climbed up the stairs and opened the door to his room, he sat me down on his bed. It was so comfy. Like seriously there is nothing more cozy.....okay, maybe Todoroki's arms....yeah.... "I see you like it?" He said, looking at me.
"Yes. Everything about it."
"Thank you."
"Goodnight, Todo."
"Goodnight, my love."