Chapter 9: Pairs

Midoriya's POV

When I woke up, Todoroki was already awake, and I could hear the sound of water running, indicating that he was in the shower. I blushed, remembering last night. Sure, Momo's party was fun, but it opened new doors. Kirishima and Bakugou are dating and I guess so are Todoroki and I. I got up and realized that the weekend was over. Class is starting in 10 minutes; I saw my clock. Todoroki came out of the bathroom and started off to class. Reluctantly I walked over to my dresser, and got into clean clothes. I walked to class.

Bakugou's POV

I jogged to my classroom; considering I had only 5 minutes before it started. I had been running around the campus, listening to music. Aizawa would not be happy if I was late again. I arrived and nervously glanced at the clock. 20 seconds before I was late. I let out my breath and got to my seat. Mr. Aizawa narrowed his eyes for a minute, thinking about punishing me for *almost* being late, but returned his gaze on the class.
"Okay now, Katsuki. That was way too close. Set an alarm 15 or 20 minutes before class, and maybe, you wouldn't be late again." He growled. I rolled my eyes. "So, we are going to be training with each other, in groups. TOMORROW!" There was a series of groans from the students. "Today there will be a test."

*after class again*

Todoroki's POV

After the bell rang signaling the end of class, I ran to catch Midoriya on his way out.
"Izuku! Wait up!"
"Oh, uh, hey Todoroki!"
"Um...do you want to come to my house this weekend?"
"Why? But sure."
"My father isn't home. He said he'll be gone for a while, going to Tokyo, for Hero work."
"Oh..okay! Sure thing!" He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. I gotta admit it was pretty cute when he did this. To be honest, I couldn't wait until he came to my house.