Chapter 2: Transportation

Midoriya's POV

I heard Kacchan screaming somewhere in the distance, he said something about hating me and he wants to kill me and eat my entrails with rice and soy sauce. That was a very frightening threat, though I got death threats from him normally. I shuddered and continued to walk across the campus with Ururaka and Iida.
"You shouldn't listen to him." Ururaka said.
"Yeah, that was a very mean thing to do." Iida told me.
"Yes, it was, but now that we're roommates what can I do?"
"I'm not sure. But you still can ignore his mean comments."
"Thanks guys, I gotta go unpack though, I'll see you later!" I bid them farewell, jogging to my dorm. When I opened the door, Kacchan was already unpacking his stuff. "Oh...h-hi Kacchan!" I stuttered.
"Did you hear me earlier?"
"Yeah..."
"Good. You have a lot of things to unpack. Get started already." I nodded and opened several of my boxes. When I lifted the flap up, I saw my old All Might onesie from when I was very young. Tears streamed from my eyes as I hugged the small, soft outfit. "What is it, Deku?" Kacchan scoffed. I ignored him and continued crying and memories flooded into my mind, of my mom, of All Might, of coming up with hero names as a kid. I didn't notice when Todoroki and Kirishima came in.
"Is he okay?" Todoroki asked.
"I don't know what happened. He just started bawling out of nowhere." Kacchan explained. Todoroki rushed over to my side and picked me up.
"Are you okay, Midoriya?" He asked. I managed to nod as he wiped the tears from my face. He realized what I was holding and shrugged towards Kiri and Bakugou. "What is that?" He asked.
"All Might." I choked.
"All Might?" He repeated.
"Yeah..." I trailed off. I could tell he still didn't understand, but he held me close. I don't know why, but somehow it felt comforting, safe, in his arms.

When I woke up, I was on my bed. I looked around the room. Someone unpacked for me! I saw my clock over on my bed table. 6:50 pm. The party was about to start! I realized in horror. I sat up uncomfortably and got dressed in clean clothes. I ran to the door and opened it, seeing Todoroki leaned against the wall beside the doorframe, reading. "Todoroki? What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Oh, Midoriya! You're awake! It's almost time for the party at Momo's; I can drive you there, if you want me to." He offered.
"Oh...sure! Thanks!" I cheered. We headed for the door and walked outside. Todoroki got into his nice car, me following shortly behind.