Chapter 7: They Saw It

Kirishima's POV

Tsu had jumped right in time to seem normal. Obviously they had not noticed the security camera that she had installed in the corner of the ceiling.
"Great job, Tsu!" I gave an evil grin. "Time to see what it caught." I plugged the flash drive into Bakugou's laptop. We watched in awe, it got sound too...Yes! Suddenly Midoriya and Todoroki came in, fully dressed in their soaked outfits.
"We need towels!" Todoroki demanded.
"I'm freezing!" Midoriya whined. I looked at everyone, obviously thinking what they were thinking. We mouthed 'who will propose it?' 'Or they will have death by ice or fire'. "I'll do it." Bakugou grumbled, stepping away from the huddle. "You two lovebirds have a second dare, since you were late, to warm each other up. And guys, no cheating, you can't warm yourself. Oh, and here's the towels."

Midoriya's POV

I gaped at Kacchan, who was smirking slightly. He called us lovebirds-wait a second- they were watching us?!
"Why'd you call us lovebirds?" I said harshly. Kirishima instantly looked at Bakugou who shrugged at him. "You stalkers!" I glared before getting into the bathroom with Todoroki.
"What was that about?" He said questioningly. I shook my head.
"Listen, they were watching us in some way, maybe they sent a spy in, maybe....THATS WHAT THAT LAPTOP WAS FOR!" I said way too loudly.
"Calm down. It's fine. I don't care if they saw us; now they know how we really feel about each other." Todoroki said, comforting me. He handed me a towel, taking one for himself and started to dry his hair. I did too. When he looked up, his hair was messy, and it looked kinda cute. He set the towel down on the counter that I was sitting on, my feet dangling maybe 8 centimeters off the ground. "Midoriya, for me to warm you, you need to take your shirt off." He said softly. I just nodded as I pulled my wet shirt off, throwing it in the sink. He warmed his hands up with his left side and pressed them gently on to my skin. I closed my eyes in comfort, his warmth was so relaxing. After he had heated up my body, he said, "Lean on me.", while taking his shirt off. I did as I was told, opening my eyes and leaning onto his cold frame.

Todoroki's POV

Midoriya was pressed against me, heating me comfortably. "Midoriya, we can't put our shirts back on, or it'll make us frozen again." I reasoned. He nodded and got up, putting the towel around his torso. I did too, but not without saying, "Good idea.". When we walked out of the bathroom, everybody had their focus on the laptop again. "Hey, screenheads, we're finished." I said, annoyed.
"Oh! How'd it go?" Kirishima giggled.
"Perfectly fine. Midoriya found your little stalk machine." I narrowed my eyes. "What do you plan to do with this?" I asked, taking the flash drive out of the laptop, holding it in the air. Kirishima reached for it, but didn't get it. He knew I was one of the tallest in Class 1-A, beside Bakugou and Tokoyami. I froze the flash drive, tossing it in the trash. "Nooooooooooo." Kaminari whined. "We needed that!"
"For what, showing all of UA? Exactly." I figured him out. "What did it catch?"
"Everything. See for yourself." Mina said coolly. I looked down at the video, gaping. It really did catch everything.
"Hey, it's getting late, I should go now." I looked at my watch. 11:58. Damn, it really was getting late. "Midoriya! We should get going." I called. He ran over to me.
"Bye guys, see you at school!" Midoriya waved. We walked through the same hallway that we did when we were coming. We climbed into my car once again.
"Midoriya, if you want, you can sleep in the backseat." I offered.