Chapter 5: The Games (pt. 2)

Midoriya's POV

Kacchan landed on me! I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Oh no..." I muttered.
"Oh yes." Bakugou narrowed his eyes. When he leaned in to me, he pinned me down, putting his lips onto mine, forcing my mouth open to where he bit my tongue. Hard. I screamed into his mouth, pulling away painfully. My tongue was bleeding. Kacchan just sat back casually, wiping his mouth of my blood. Kirishima and Jirou were dabbing my mouth with medical pads, trying to soak up all the blood. Once it had stopped bleeding, there was a small scar on the side of my tongue.
"Are you okay?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"Do you want to continue?" Jirou rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly with a small grin on her face.
"Sure, I'm fine. Unless anybody doesn't..."
"Nobody doesn't." Denki answered.
"Okay. I'll spin." I pushed the bottle to spin it. It landed on Ururaka. "Oh this will be weird...." I pecked her quickly on the lips and pulled back. Ururaka spun, landing on Kirishima, who landed on Mina, who landed on Sero, who landed on Tsu, who landed on Momo. She spun, and landed on Todoroki. When he spun, he landed on me.

Todoroki's POV

I landed on Midoriya! I knew I was not much of a kisser, my first kiss was just then, with Momo. But Midoriya! It would be very awkward, since I drove him here, picked him up, and put him to sleep. I hesitated, before looking at him with gentle eyes, I forced myself to lean into his warm body. Apparently, he did too. My face was an inch away from his. I finally leaned to where our lips were touching. I stayed there for a while, enjoying the passion he had in me. When we parted, it was a blush party. Still I could tell that he was blushing harder than me.

Third Person POV

"If you're not gonna spin it again, Todo, I'll spin it." Denki interrupted Todoroki's thoughts. He nodded. Denki spun it and landed on Jirou. They kissed lightly and Momo said, once they were done,
"I think that's everybody who has gone already. Next game: Truth or Dare?"
"Okay!" Everyone chimed.
"But who wants to go first?" Sero asked.
"I will." Mina said before anybody else could. "Denki, T or D?"
"Dare, of course."
"I dare you to make out for 1 minute with Sero."
"What?! I thought you wanted just bros!" He said before sighing, "Okay. Fine." And parting his lips for Sero to join. They kissed for 1 minute and Mina looked at her watch, "Okay, you can stop now! Denki, you now."
"Kirishima? T or D?"
"Truth."
"Who do you like in Class 1-A?"
"...Bakugou..." Kirishima muttered very quietly, so that only himself could hear. "I knew this was coming."
"Come on, spit it out."
"..Baku-I DON'T CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FOR BEING GAY OR STUFF BUT I LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF BAKUGOU! AND YOU LITTLE SEXISTS CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BUT I WON'T LISTEN TO YOUR LAUGHS AND TAUNTS!" Kirishima shouted proudly.

Bakugou's POV

"Kiri...stop it..." I whined. I was flustered to find out that Kirishima liked me back. "...Kirishima please..."
"What?" He tilted his head towards me. I looked away, blushing. "What is it?"
"I...I love you too...." I stuttered. He came and sat in front of me, pulling my face to look at him. He thrust his lips on mine, kissing me very passionately.
"Okay, hellooooo? Guys you do realize that it's not just you two here? Kirishima, dare someone!" Denki giggled once we were finished.
"Oh, yeah...sorry. Uhhhmmm Midoriya! T or D!" Kirishima decided.

Midoriya's POV

"Dare." I said confidently. I was a little scared because of what Kaminari had been dared to do, but I wanted to take a risk.
"I dare you to....wait guys huddle, Midoriya, can you go into the other room?" Kirishima had a smug grin on his face.
"Okay...don't make it too bad, though."