Chapter 12: Now?

(Lemon alert)

Kirishima's POV

Bakugou rolled his eyes when he figured me out.
"Really? Is now the time for that?"
"Yes." I demanded.
"Fine." He smiled at me. "But you have to get off."
"Ugh." I grunted, letting go of his leg, and rolling off of the bed accidentally with a "Oof"
"Are you okay?" He leaned over the side, looking at me. At the awkward silence we both started laughing weirdly. "Get up, shitty hair." He put his hand down, and I grabbed it, and he pulled me back up. He started to slide his sweatpants off, taking his shirt off as well, and threw the shirt at the fan. He smirked with achievement and sat down next to me, his strong legs hanging off of the bed, leaning backwards on his arms. "You shoot for it." He tilted his head towards the fan, now with his black tank top hanging off of it. I pulled my shirt off, tossing it at the fan, and missing. My shoulders sank. "Here, try again." Bakugou got up and threw my shirt at me. I grinned and chucked it again, this time it landed on the pedal next to Bakugou's shirt. I fist-bumped him, taking my socks off and throwing them, the right one landing on Midoriya's bedpost, and the left on Todoroki's pillow. I held my laughter in, my face turning red. Bakugou yanked on my ankle bands of my pants, sliding me off of the bed. "Whoops." He dragged me around the dorm until I undid my belt, making my pants loose, and I slid awkwardly out of them. "You look like a worm." He snickered.
"That's weird okay whatever." I giggled.
"Now?"
"Now."

He lied down on the big bed, sliding his boxers off easily. I followed not far behind, taking mine off as well.
"Don't bite."
"Is that all?"
"Yep." I nodded quickly and went down on him, taking all of him into my mouth. Bakugou threw his head back with a small moan at my unexpected quickness to get to that point. He held my shoulders, massaging them in rhythm with me. My head bobbed up and down, trying to get him to cum as fast as I could. I knew he would hold back until he couldn't any more, but I kept on. I rubbed his thighs as well. He arched his back a bit, getting closer to his climax, and I was happy at the thought that I would achieve my goal faster than I thought. "Kiri-fucking-shima..." he moaned. I moved faster, speeding my pace up with my hands to match my head. "..Kiri..." he breathed. His eyes were shut tightly, and his hips were bucking in sync with my head. "...Kiri I'm gonna..." He did one final scream of pleasure before he released, finally. I sat up, licking my lips in satisfaction. "Kiri..." he panted. "I fucking love you Kiri."
"I love you too."