Chapter 14: WTF?!

Todoroki's POV:

It was Sunday, at about noon, and Midoriya and I had a nice weekend at my house. It ended wayyyy too quickly. But I guess, all weekends are like that. I put in the passcode for our dorm door, opening it to see that our dorm was a complete disaster. Dirty clothes all over the place, on our beds, on the fucking fan.
"What happened in here?!" Midoriya looked around. I saw Bakugou and Kirishima tangled up in Bakugou's bed. I jogged over to the two and shook Kiri awake.
"Dude, what did you do to this place?"
"Huh?"
"Wake up! It's past noon!"
"Really? What what what I'm awake." Kiri sat up abruptly.
"You're bare naked!" I yelped and turned my face away from him. "What did you do?" I repeated.
"Oh...uh....me and Bakugou uh...we-Midoriya that's my sock!" Kirishima called over to Midoriya, who was next to his bed, taking the sock off of his pillow.
"How'd it get over here?"
"I threw it!" Kiri turned back to me. "So....uh..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Kirishima's POV

How am I going to explain this??? I decided to wake Bakugou up, so I turned around and poked his shoulder. With a grunt, he woke up and looked at me.
"What do you want?"
"Todoroki and Midoriya are home."
"What....oh." He realized, flinching at the hard stare that Todoroki gave him. "Alright, well, you can probably infer what we were doing."
"Yeah. You guys jump to conclusions way to often."
"Do we, now?"
"Yep. You also have to clean up after yourselves." Todoroki scolded, walking over to his bed and taking my sock off of his bedpost, throwing it at my face.

That is how Momo Yaoyorozu's party ended up. Interestingly enough, it got a lot of people with their soulmates from their own class. Straight or not, they were all bonded together by a strong hold.