Chapter 10: Touya

Midoriya's POV

I didn't know why Todoroki wanted me over, I mean he told me Endeavor wasn't home, but he seemed like he wanted me to come. He even gave me his number. This would be the most exciting weekend I've had, besides watching the recorded sports festival with Mom.

*time skip: Friday night*

I didn't know if Todo wanted me tonight, or if he considered a Friday night as the weekend, if I was the only one who did. (-I'm with ya, dude-) I texted him, half-hoping that he would say yes.

-Todo-

Hey,  do u think of Fri. Night as weekend?

Yeah, u can come now, if u want

Thx, omw
Ok

He said yes! I was so happy, I didn't notice the red light that I passed. Oops. I kept driving, this time more conscious of my actions. When I got there, I rapped lightly on the door, then heard a loud crash. There was a groan as I saw Todoroki through the door window.
"Hey." He said casually.
"Are you alright?" I asked, worried about the noise.
"I'm fine, Mom. I forgot about Touya. He's here." He said, sounding a little disappointed.
"Touya? Your brother? Wait, isn't he a villain? Why?" I had so many questions, but I didn't want to embarrass myself too much.
"He came home 'cause he knew about Burning Trash going out to Tokyo. He knew that no one would stop him from trying to burn our house down, and me, as well. When I told him that we had a guest, he took it with a lot of teasing, he thought that my guest would be a girl, like a girlfriend or something, but when I told him it was a guy, he went crazy. But, I'm still reminded that he is a villain, and he needs to get out. I just can't do it by myself, can you help me?" Todoroki explained. I hugged him tightly.
"I'll always help a friend in need."

Todoroki's POV

My shoulders sank in disappointment. He called me a friend? Just a friend?
"What's wrong?" He prompted.
"...I thought you...you really did like me." I suppressed several tears.
"Shoto Todoroki, I love you with all of my heart. I would do anything for you, babe. Really."
"Then...why'd you call me a friend?" It was getting harder not to burst into tears.
"That referred to my friends. You are considered one, but still, you are thought of as my boyfriend. Not only by you, but by me." I buried my face into his shoulder, letting go. Tears stained his shirt, but obviously he didn't care. Suddenly, the door flew open revealing Touya's skinny but strong frame.
"Hey, Crybaby, who's that?" I looked up.
"Did you just-" I put my finger to Midoriya's lips with a shh.
"This is the one I was talking about."
"That's him?!" My older brother snickered. "I was expecting someone a little...stronger."
"Shut up, Stitches."
"Stitches? Wow, is that the best you can do?" I rolled my eyes. There was a loud boom in the distance. We both turned our heads, to see an angry Bakugou flying through the air. Bakugou?! Why, and how did he find out? I looked at Midoriya, who gave a wink and waved at me with his phone in his hand. Oh. That was a very smart move, while Touya was distracted by me, he texted Bakugou, knowing he was very powerful. I smiled at him, not noticing that Bakugou had landed on his target until he squealed. I looked around to see him pinning Touya to the ground, small explosions emitting from his hands.
"Now," Bakugou narrowed his eyes. He looked at me, asking "what's his name?"
"Touya."
"Now, Touya, do you have anything to say for your sorry-little-villain-ass?" Bakugou snarled. There was a muffled "Get off, you crazy brute!" that sounded like "Geh oof you crushy broob!" I giggled. Touya finally had enough and stood up, shaking Bakugou off of his back. "Any last words, crazy hair?"
"THATS MY NAME FOR MY KIRISHIMA FUCK OFF YOU BEAST! GET OUT OF TODOROKI'S HOUSE AND GO TO YOUR LITTLE VILLAIN FAMILY WITH THAT SHITHEAD TOGA AND THE HANDFUCKER SHIGARAKI! THATS WHERE YOU BELONG YOU SHITTY STITCHED FUCKFACE!" Bakugou screamed. Tears streamed from his eyes, burning like fire in the heat of the fight.

Bakugou's POV

I was tired of this guy and when he called my crazy hair, that was close enough to shitty or weird hair. I new I was going to be burnt to a crisp but I defended myself with my life. I didn't care shit about what he did or said but when he talked related to Kiri I lost it. He narrowed his eyes, clenching the hem of my shirt, lifting my feet off of the ground a bit. I was scared shitless of this guy but I didn't care.
"You sure are one to talk, what's your name?"
"YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME UNTIL THE END OF TIME!" I shouted at him.
"I asked for your name, Loudie."
"KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!!" I yowled, tugging on the strings on my armgear, getting ready to use my special move on him. I pulled back my arm, throwing him a blow to the gut. He gave a loud grunt as he was flown back about 7 feet. I had fallen to the ground, since he had let go of me. He lay motionless, and I hoped he was dead. He probably was; I was sweating like an Eskimo in hell, making my special move very powerful. Todoroki and Deku made eye contact with me. I pushed myself up on my elbows. My sides were heaving, and my eyes were red from crying. (his eyes are already red but I'm talking about the sclera) I stood up, my legs fatigued, and I stumbled but managed to stay standing.

Then Touya sat up. I aimed another blow, but Todoroki put his hand in front of me.
"Wait." He said. "I think he's too weak. And, anyway, death isn't bad for villains. It's prison."