Chapter 4: The Games (pt. 1)

Midoriya's POV

After everybody went for Pie Face, we did What Are The Odds.
"Tsu, what are the odds that you climb the wall and jump on Bakugou's head? 1, 2, 3, THREE!" Mina said. Tsu groaned as they both had said three. She climbed the wall, about with her head touching the ceiling, and leaped for Bakugou's spiky hair. When she landed on her target, he screeched and batted her away.
"Denki, what are the odds that you kiss Sero on the lips?" Tsu croaked.
"1, 2, 3, FOUR!" Kaminari said. Tsu had said three. Denki thought of who and what he would do, then suddenly smirked devilishly. "Kirishima! What are the odds that you do the Pocky Stick challenge with Bakugou?" Denki grinned.
"1, 2, 3, TWO!" Kirishima blushed. "Denki, really? We don't even have them!"
"Oh, yes we do." Yaoyorozu winked and went to the top cabinet of her kitchen. She grabbed the box and brought it back into the lounge room that the group was in. "Here." She handed one to Kirishima, and he glared at Denki. Kirishima opened his mouth to talk, but Bakugou cut him off.
"Nope. I'm holding it." He claimed.
"Noooooo." Kiri whined.
"Yes." Bakugou put the pocky stick in his mouth. Kirishima rolled his eyes and held the pocky stick in his mouth as well, his face centimeters from the other boy's face. Bakugou leaned in and bit it, his lips brushing Kirishima's. Kiri blushed hard.
"Okay. Midoriya? What are the odds that you pile whipped cream so high in your mouth that you need someone to hold it up for you?" Kirishima smiled. "1, 2, 3, FIVE!"
"Oof I gotta do it. Who is gonna hold it?" I asked everyone.
"I will." Todoroki piped up.
"Okay, Mina? Got the whipped cream?" I grinned. She nodded and walked over, shaking the bottle. I tilted my head back as she filled my mouth with the sweet, creamy cream. It piled up very tall, and eventually fell into Todoroki's hands. We laughed when I had finally swallowed.
"Here, you finish it." Todoroki held his cream-covered hands to me. I swiped it off and licked my hand clean.
After that mess, they started to play Spin The Bottle. Sero spun it first, landing on Kirishima.
"It's a bro kiss." They said, kissing lightly. Kirishima spun next, landing on Bakugou. He blushed and stared at the empty coke bottle in the middle of the circle.
"Kiss me already, weird hair." He scoffed.

Kirishima's POV

I looked up at Bakugou leaning to me, pecking me softly on the lips. It felt really good, but I didn't show it. His lips were softer than you'd expect. 'Oh my god Kirishima pull yourself together your being gay geez' I told myself. Still, I felt like that was the best thing I have felt. My thoughts were interrupted when Bakugou snorted. I blinked and glanced at the bottle. He snorted because he landed on Midoriya!