Memories of the past

Her first years of school were so happy. Every day, Kim Jiwoo would wake up feeling happy as every other day. She would put her favorite clothes, her only pair of converse and tie up her hair in two buns. She would ride her bike to school, studying on her mind math problems and solving them. She wanted to study medicine, she loved math.

Later, she would arrive at school, take her classes, eat lunch with Chaewon and Yerim, take her other classes and go back to her house. This was her simple life...... 12th grade had arrived. Jiwoo was prepared. She was advanced in Algebra and also knew a few thing of calculus. Also, Jiwoo had gotten her driving license now; she could drive in her car instead of riding her hot, pink bike.

ring~ring~ring~

"Ughhh! Why do I have to wake up?", Jiwoo said while looking for her phone that was ringing non-stop.

ring~ring~ring~

Jiwoo found her phone and answered "What happened Yerim? You didn't stop calling me! I was sleeping", Jiwoo said while yawing. Yerim screamed through the phone, almost exploding Jiwoo's ears "TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, DUMMY!" 

Jiwoo felt frozen. She was shocked. She forgot. She had forgotten the first day of 12th grade! Jiwoo rapidly said to Yerim, "OMG! I FORGOT! UH-UH YERIM! Can you and Chae pick me up in 5?? I kinda don't want to drive today." Yerim said "Of course! I'll be right there!" Jiwoo literally put on her dirty pants she used yesterday for working out, a pink shirt with hearts on it and brushed her hair slowly enough for Yerim and Chaewon to arrive at her front door.

"We're here, Chuu!" Chaewon screamed high enough for Jiwoo to hear. "I'm coming!" Jiwoo ran down the stairs, looking at her watch "7:43!?" Jiwoo yelled and ran. She opened the door and found Chae and Yerim waiting for her. "I told you guys to stop calling me Chuu. I'm not a 3rd grader anymore" Jiwoo said annoyed. "Well, you know we call you that for fun," Yerim said, holding her laugh. "Yeah yeah ok, let's go!" Jiwoo said running to Chae's car.

This was going to be Jiwoo's best year! Or so she thought.....

OMG! I can't believe this is my first story on Wattpad! I will try my best to update as soon as I can and make a lot of chapters for you to read! I hope you like "Roommates" and recommend it to everyone!

A/N