Liar

The sun started to shine through Jiwoo's little apartment. She woke up lying on the couch, her head hurting for what is seemed like a minor migraine. She stood up and went to get a bath. When she got finished, she walked up to her room to find something nice and clean to wear. Something.... easy to wear and cute at the same time. Jiwoo put on a light blue blouse, a white pair of jeans, her pink and white Adidas and just didn't comb her hair at all.

She then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Jiwoo took a glass bowl, poured some Lucky Charms and ate it. She put the bowl in the sink, took her keys and started her car, leaving her house and driving to Hanseong High School.

"If I see Sooyoung, I will break her ass.. she can't treat me like that! You know what? She isn't pretty at all!" Jiwoo said to herself while getting out of her car. "How could I thought that she was the one? She is so ugly! I hope sh...." Jiwoo stopped talking when she Sooyoung. Yes, Sooyoung. She was wearing a red top, very tight black jeans and some boots that made Jiwoo forget all of her words.

"No! No, no, no! I-I can't! sigh Jiwoo... forget about Sooyoung. She doesn't like you. She will hurt you, ok?"

Jiwoo said to herself looking to the ground, passing Sooyoung and her other bratty friends, Heejin and Jungeun.

Chae walked up to Jiwoo, to see what happened to her best friend. "Hey! Are you ok?" Chaewon told Jiwoo, holding her face to pull it up. "Yeah... I'm kinda fine. But don't worry, I'll meet you in lunch! Gotta get to class!" Jiwoo said nervously. She walked to her class, holding her books tightly, so that no one could push Jiwoo and her books would fly out.

Sooyoung POV :

Sooyoung had a reason to dislike Jiwoo.

Embarrassment

Sooyoung was kinda falling for Jiwoo. But, she didn't want her friends to find out. Their friends saw her as a heterosexual person. The way she dressed. The way she talked with boys. But the only person that was on Sooyoung's mind was Jiwoo. Sooyoung had to keep making Jiwoo feel bad. She wanted to be with Jiwoo but after she left Hanseong High School. When Jiwoo and Sooyoung would be left alone....

She loved Jiwoo, but hated her in front of her friends. When she bullied Jiwoo, for Sooyoung it hurt more that it hurt Jiwoo.

Jiwoo POV

She was avoiding Sooyoung at all costs. She didn't want to be bullied. Like every other day.
All of her classes went well, she got an A on her English test, and Jiwoo wasn't a bit fluent in English. But she managed to do it. Lunch time arrived and she met up with Chae, Yerim and her new friend Hyejoo. They ate some chicken nuggets with some cafeteria juice. When they finished eating, they were thinking about where would they go after class. They agreed on meeting up in the Gongchan near Yerim's house. Chae accompanied Hyejoo to class and Yerim and Jiwoo went together to Science class, Mrs. Jo's classroom.

Jiwoo was holding Yerim's hand, just like when they were little. When they entered the room, Sooyoung felt a gust of jealousy enter her body. Seeing Jiwoo with another person made her want her more. She wasn't happy. But couldn't show it physically because of her disgusting homophobic friends. Mrs. Haseul's class went like a breeze. It was already 4:06 so Jiwoo and Yerim went together in Jiwoo's car to Gongchan where Chae and Hyejoo were already at.

"Ahh... I love the smell of this store. It's so sweet!" Yerim said to Jiwoo happily.

"Me too. It calms me down" Jiwoo said sniffing the air. Yerim saw Jiwoo and they both started laughing. They sat with Chaejoo and ordered their drinks. They were talking there mostly for 2 hours now and it was getting late. Yerim left, also Hyejoo. That left Jiwoo and Chaewon alone, still talking about that tricky math topic Chae didn't understand. Jiwoo kept explaining and explaining, but Chaewon thought it was too complicated so they left and went to their own respective houses.

Jiwoo arrived and threw her body into her mattress. She was exhausted. She managed to avoid Sooyoung, which was weird. But Jiwoo felt Sooyoung different. The way she would look at Jiwoo when she wasn't paying attention and looked to her side. Sooyoung looked at her like....

she liked Jiwoo.

Wow.... the ship is staring to sail. I already want to get to the "Collage Chapters" just because I want to see Chuuves together! I love Chuuves! And I hope you are loving this story.
Thanks!

A/N