💟 Jealousy

Sooyoung POV

Lisa kept moving herself closer to me. I felt uncomfortable, of course. I looked over to the front of the room and found Jiwoo happily working with that girl.

"Hey! Stop looking at her, focus on the work. I want a good grade, Sooyoung,"

"Yeah, ok..."

[•••]

Class was dismissed and everyone was heading to their other classes. I kept walking to my other class. Lisa appeared next to me.

"Hey, Sooyoung!" She said.

"Hey," I responded. She opened the door and let me in first, then she followed.

Jiwoo POV

As usual, I was the first to arrive in my class. To do this, I would punch and push people out of the way to get to the room. It was a chaos, trust me. After a while, everyone arrived. The last one was Sooyoung but I saw her with another person at the door.

That LISA..... oh, she was getting on my nerves! She was new but why did she have to be with Sooyoung all the time!?

Sooyoung entered quickly, Lisa was behind her and she closed the door shut. I kept watching Sooyoung until she seated herself. Mr. Yoongi started the class, boring as always.

"Students, listen up! I will assign you a partner and a theme for a Tourist Presentation. Let me give an example! Um.... Yeri and Rosé! You will present the state of Mexico! Nayeon and Taemin will present Toronto! See? It's simple! Ok, now I will assign the partners!"

Everyone was anxious to meet their partners, including me. After some minutes, the teacher put up a list in the blackboard. When I saw the list, I was FURIOUS.

List of Partners:

1. Yeri and Rosé
2. Nayeon and Taemin
3. Yeonjun and Yuqi
4. Sana and Momo
5. Jiwoo and Lisa
6. Soojin and Soobin
7. Sooyoung and Jennie
8. Jisoo and Kai

Why did I have to be PAIRED with LISA!? She was getting very close to Sooyoung and I didn't like any bit of their friendship. Just as I was going to complain about my partner, the teacher started to talk again.

"Remember! This will be your final exam before Christmas Break. Do it with all your effort, I know you kids can do it!" Mr. Min handed out the instruction paper as we walked out the door.

I managed to catch up with Sooyoung in the hallway.

"Gosh, I'm so pissed" I mumbled.

"Lisa isn't such a bad girl, Jiwoo. Just get to know her, alright? Stop being so jealous." Sooyoung responded. I looked at her, filled with anger.

"W-well... she should stop being so clingy next to you! She is only with you for work, not being friends!" I yelled loudly, causing some people to look at us.

"Can you stop it, Kim?" She said. I flinched at her sudden yell.

"O-ok! See you never!!" I stomped my way through the hall. I heard Sooyoung scoffing, then walking to her left.

Ah! That Lisa is not so goody-pants as she looks! She is trying to make me jealous and be with Sooyoung!

...did I just say I was jealous?

No! I wasn't jealous! Sooyoung and I weren't even together! We were just roommates... yes, roommates.... gosh! I can't stop being jealous and thinking about how WE nearly kissed, when I drunkly kissed her in front of the whole school, when WE fell in top of each other, when WE woke up together in the same bed....

'Stop it, Jiwoo!' I inhaled and exhaled, trying to feel more calm. I continued walking to Math. I realized there was a crowd of people standing outside of Mr. Jimin's classroom. I ask Wendy, who is right beside me.

"What's happening?"

"Oh, Mr. Park took the day off. So we're waiting for Head Mistress to come and dismiss us."

"Oh.... ok, thanks!" Since it was free period, I took out my phone and called Yerim.

Sooyoung POV

God, what is Jiwoo's problem? Lisa is a total sweetheart. I don't see what she sees in Lisa. She a little clingy? Yes. But the rest is pretty nice. Although I have little feelings for Jiwoo, but she keeps getting on my nerves, getting jealous, and we're not even together! I really need a distract—

"Miss Sooyoung? Park Sooyoung! Miss!"

Mr. Sehun stood in front of me, trying to get me out of my trance.

"I asked you a question, Park Sooyoung! Can you tell me what is a 'Lasiorhinus krefftii'?"

Everyone looked at me.

"I- Uhh... Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Do you really need to go or is it to skip the question, Miss Sooyoung?"

Everyone started to whisper and laugh at me. I just nodded and left the room.

'God I'm such a dumbass'

Jiwoo POV

After 20 minutes of sitting in front of Mr. Jimin's classroom, the Head Mistress came to dismiss us and told us we could do what we wanted. All of my classmates left and it was only me left, walking down the halls. I needed the urge to retouch my makeup, so I entered the bathroom.

I was putting on some lipstick when all of a sudden, someone comes out of a bathroom stall and turns off the lights.

"Who's in here?!" I asked, pretty much terrified.

"Hey, Jiwoo!"

"Lisa?!"

"That's right! I was just pranking you. Oh my, was it funny!" She laughed and turned on the lights. I scowled at her.

"I see you like makeup. Me too!"

She snatched my lipstick out of my hands and started to spread it on her lips.

"H-hey! I didn't give you permission!"

"Why would you?" She snapped back.

I scoffed and grabbed the lipstick from her hand. She didn't give it back. We were basically playing tug of war now. She made a malicious smirk, making me glare at her.

"Give it BACK!" I yelled.

"Sure!" She released the lipstick and because of all of the pressure we were making, I fell backwards, hitting my head. Then everything blacked out....

A/N: I know... late update :(