Perfect

"We're here!" Chaewon said as she parked her car in Hanseong High School's parking lot. Jiwoo got out of the car with Yerim, leaving Chae behind. Jiwoo had never been in this high school before, neither did Chae and Yerim. Jiwoo went to her new locker, put some of her stuff in there, closed it and walked to her class room.

"47... I can't find my class room! Aish, first i'm late and then I even can't find my own class" Jiwoo whispered to herself while looking for her class room. She passed the library, the cafeteria, some other rooms but finally found her classroom. "Finally!" Jiwoo said to herself. She opened the door and saw some students already talking and interacting with each other.
But one girl catched Jiwoo's attention.. it's was this tall girl dressed with a black top, a plaid skirt, some high socks and a pair of high converse. Her dark, black hair tied up in a low pony tail, her face looked fresh, with some light lipstick and what it looked like a little of red blush. Jiwoo felt like she saw an angel. She felt so good.

"Good morning students!" The teacher walked into the room, making everyone sit in their tables and silence their voices. Jiwoo looked for a table and sat in it. "Welcome students to your last year of school, next year you will be in college so I would like for you guys to cooperate with me this semester and for you to be nice. Anyways, my name is Jo Haseul. You can call me Mrs. Jo. Now everyone take out your textbooks on page 5." Jiwoo opened her book and looked to her side.

That girl was perfect, Jiwoo loved that. She turned back to the front and kept with the class...

Few hours later, it was lunch time. Jiwoo met up with Yerim and Chae; they took their plates and sat in a table close enough to the cafeteria's entrance. "I made a new friend guys!" Yerim said happily while standing up to look for her. "Her name is Hyejoo! Son Hyejoo. They are Kim Jiwoo and Park Chaewon, my best friends!" Yerim said while sitting Hyejoo next to her. "Nice to meet you, Hyejoo" Chaewon said while looking at her with heart eyes. Jiwoo also said hi to Hyejoo.

|      

Jiwoo was at her locker looking for a pen. What she didn't notice was that the "perfect" girl was approaching her.

"Hey, Jiwoo Right?" the girl said

Jiwoo looked at her in awe. She didn't know what to say. She froze right there. Jiwoo sputtered "H-Hi, y-you. I don't know y-your name, can you t-t-tell me?" Jiwoo said embarrassingly. The girl responded

"Sooyoung. My name is Ha Sooyoung" glaring at Jiwoo.

"Well my name is Kim Jiwoo" Jiwoo said while stretching her arm to Sooyoung. Sooyoung said coldy " I don't touch hands with lesbians. "

She was shocked. Jiwoo felt her heart break in two.

Well. That was the 2nd chapter of Roommates! The first 5 chapters are of Jiwoo and Sooyoung at high school to give the plot to make some sense. I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks!

A/N