Broken

Jiwoo tried to respond to what Sooyoung had said. How did Sooyoung know that she likes girls? Why did Sooyoung say such a thing to Jiwoo? Jiwoo was heart-broken.

"Did you wash yourself? Yeez, you smell rotten. Here." Sooyoung handed Jiwoo a pack of soap. Everyone was watching and laughing at her. They we're saying "ew! She's a peasant!" and "Go bathe yourself!" Jiwoo felt million eyes on her. She wanted to run away. She felt horrible. Jiwoo looked at Sooyoung with tears in her eyes, Sooyoung smirking at her. Jiwoo ran away and went into the bathroom. She hid in the bathroom stall and started crying. She couldn't believe the girl she thought was perfect, had embarrassed her in front of everyone in school. Loud sobs could be heard from the bathroom. Jiwoo felt like nothing. She was terrible at picking her crushes. Jiwoo kept sobbing until she heard the bell ring.

ding ding ding 4:00pm!!

It was time to leave. Her first day of high school had ended terribly bad. She decided to walk back home. "Gosh, I'm so hungry" Jiwoo said. "Oh my, some sushi would be good right now" Jiwoo said while looking for her phone to invite Yerim to eat.

ring~ring~ring

"Hello?" Yerim said through the phone

"Um, Hii Yerim! I wanted to know if you can come to my house. I'm buying some sushi. Can I meet you there?"

"Yeah sure! I would love some sushi" Yerim said, cancelling the call

Jiwoo entered the Sushi Kaisin restaurant to buy some sushi. She payed and walked home. Yerim was waiting for Jiwoo in the entrance. "Jiwoo! Finally! I'm so hungry I wanted to eat grass" Yerim said angrily. Jiwoo looked at her in disgust and said "Wow, you're really hungry. Hurry let's get in"

|               |                |                 |                 |                 

Jiwoo and Yerim sat in front of the TV, watching Knowing Bros. And eating sushi. Jiwoo went to look for some Coke and brought some cups too. "Want some?" Jiwoo said while serving Yerim's cup. "Yeah sure" Yerim agreed.
An hour passed, they were full and Yerim was ready to go when Jiwoo suddenly stopped her.
"Hey Yerim.... have you ever liked someone and got heart broken?"

Yerim responded "Well, I haven't found someone I like so, no , I haven't been heart broken"

Jiwoo looked at Yerim sadly and that caused Yerim to worry. "What happened to you? You're looking sad. You were happy like 5 minutes ago!" Yerim said to the sad Jiwoo.

Sighing, Jiwoo told everything to Yerim.

Yerim was shocked. Just as Jiwoo was when Sooyoung had told her that. "I-I should better be going. Good luck, Jiwoo! And stop thinking of that Sooyoung brat, ok?" Yerim said while standing up and leaving. "See you tomorrow!" Jiwoo said to the leaving Yerim.

"I wish I could find my soulmate. I'm sick of broken hearts" Jiwoo said, tears in her eyes....

again.

Hello! I think I'm doing 20 chapters for this story. As I said on yesterday's 2 chapter, 5 chapters of prologue and the rest is the real story based on the description of this story. I'm putting a lot of work into my first story "Roommates" and I'm hoping a lot of people like it and share it. Thanks!

P.s. I would also like to clarify that there will be new chapters daily. Get ready for daily chapters! Woop Woop!

A/N