Summer

~RING!!!!!~

The school bell rang! Jiwoo, Yerim and Chaewon left to their corresponded classroom. Jiwoo's teacher entered the room very calm.

Coffee in her hand, she said:

"Students, I was told from Director Viian that you were supposed to be looking and sending requests for your University of choice. I will leave you in this class to use your phones or laptops ONLY for college websites." Mrs. Jo
said to her understanding students. Mrs. Jo exited the room and everyone took out their electronic devices to choose their university choice. But, Jiwoo was two steps ahead of the director, teacher and her classmates. She had sent a request for KAIST. (Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Jiwoo had a love for Math and she wanted to study Medicine so she applied for KAIST University!

Sooyoung watched as Jiwoo drew on her sketch book, not doing what the teacher intended. Sooyoung didn't know where to apply. She didn't have an option. Since she wanted to be with Jiwoo... and also wanted to study robotics.(Yes, robotics . She is a nerd but nobody knows) Sooyoung stood up and went to talk with Jiwoo.

"Hey" She said to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo almost falls of her seat. Her heart was beating so fast and she was so close to Sooyoungie's face.

"W-w-what do you want??" Jiwoo said nervously

"What collage are you getting into?

"Well, I want to enter KAIST but if I don't, I will just enter the one closest to my home." Jiwoo told Sooyoung, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, I think I'm getting into KAIST too. We'll see who's is lucky enough to get in. I rooting for you" She winks at Jiwoo

Jiwoo didn't know what was happening.

Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Just. Winked. At. Jiwoo.

Just as Sooyoung left Jiwoo's desk and sat on her own, Mrs. Jo Haseul walked into the classroom. "Are you guys finished?" She asked

Everyone cheered YES!

"Ok! Class dissmised! Have a good day!" Mrs. Jo said, waving at the students. Jiwoo grabbed her stuff and walked to her locker. She left the school feeling confused.

Sooyoung liked to make Jiwoo feel bad. But, today, she kind of flirted and winked at her. She wasn't sure is Sooyoung did it on purpose or just messing with her. Jiwoo decided to go to McDonald's. She wanted some good food so she decided to go there. She ordered to go, a Happy Meal, changing the normal French fries to some Wedges. But. Jiwoo didn't forget the dessert! She decided to go eat at the near park. As she ate, she contemplated the scenery.

A butterfly passed. Jiwoo looked at it in amazement, it looked majestic. She looked at it happily, appreciating the butterfly's flapping wings.....

After she finished eating, she had forgotten she had walked to McDonald's and to the park so she had to go back walking to her house. When she arrived, she just went straight to sleep.
She went to sleep thinking about Sooyoung. She wanted Sooyoung to be hers. But she didn't know that the feeling was mutual....

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed. Jiwoo's class graduated and it was a spectacular ceremony. A few weeks later, summer break had arrived. Some people left for vacation. Some were always out of the house. Some partying. Except for Jiwoo, she had been a whole month in her house, ordering food to her place, waiting for a response from KAIST. She was very nervous. Her friends, especially Yerim, Hyejoo and Chaewon had sleepovers literally 3 days a week, just to stay with Jiwoo.

Sooyoung was visiting her grandmother in Spain. Her aunt and her uncle also lived with her grandma so her mom and dad went to visit her. They stayed there a month and a half. Sooyoung also took advantage of the pretty sights and nature, so she took photos for her famous instagram.

Both Jiwoo and Sooyoung we're enjoying their summer break. Both thinking about what they were doing. Neither of them thought of each other.

One night, Jiwoo invited her friends over. She told the girls to bring food and something to play with. Yerim had brought a karaoke machine, so the 4 girls spent the night singing and dancing Kpop songs and eating non-stop. It's was already 2:45 in the morning and Yerim and Chaewon were still singing. Jiwoo shouldn't have left her soju bottle drawer open in the clear for Yerim and Chaewon to drink. They were very drunk, level of drunk that they couldn't even stay up. Hyejoo was sleeping in Jiwoo's bed. She was very sleepy, lying next to the drawers, she fell asleep.....

Sooyoung was going back to Korea after a month of living in Spain.

Jiwoo woke up in the middle of her room's party mess last night. She went to make herself some scrambled eggs with toast. She sat to eatin her also messy dining table.

Both Sooyoung and Jiwoo were using their phone, looking at their social media pages when suddenly....

PING!
Email from: KAIST UNIVERSITY

They had gotten accepted to their dream colleges.

Both of them.

Wow! We have finished the prologue! I'm so thankful for those people voting and reading my story "Roommates"!!

Let the Chuuves begin!!!