💟 Realization

🍓<•>ROOMMATES<•>🍎

Everyone POV

Silence reigned in the room...

"Wh-what?!" Sooyoung yelled, with tears in her eyes. "LISA! Why did you do it?!" Lisa flinched at her words.

Yerim sat in awe, Sooyoung clutching her fists and Lisa fearing for her life.

"I didn't mean too... I was just-"

"SHUT UP!" Sooyoung yelled. Some nurses stopped by the room to look at the fight.

"Soo, I'm so sorr-"

"Lisa... you pushed Jiwoo, you nearly KILLED HER!" This time, she pushed Lisa. She grabbed her by the hair and pressed her against the wall.

Yerim didn't know what to do, neither did the nurses. Lisa was in plain shock, she didn't knew Sooyoung cared for Jiwoo that much!

"Wh-what's happening..." A faint voice came from behind them. It was Jiwoo. She had woken up.

"Jiwoo, oh my god!" Yerim hugged Jiwoo since she was the most close to her. Sooyoung let go of Lisa and walked towards the recently woken up brunette.

"Jiwoo.. You're ok! I was so worried!" She said, throwing herself onto Jiwoo.

"But... what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" Jiwoo asked,

"Well Lis-" Sooyoung turned back to point at Lisa but she had left. Yves scoffed but continued,

"Lisa pushed you in the bathroom and you went unconscious and a lot of blood game out of your head..."

"Wait a minute.. Lisa didn't push me.. I was, I think, doing my makeup and she took one of my lipsticks and I asked her to give it back.. She let go of the lipstick and I fell back.... that's what happened.." Jiwoo said, looking down.

"I'm gonna get the doctor.." Yerim said, leaving the room, with intentions of leaving Sooyoung and Jiwoo alone.

"I was so scared when I saw you on the floor, you looked so pale and I tried to help you and-"

"Shhhh... it's okay.. I'm fine now, see!" Jiwoo grinned like she does always. Sooyoung smiled back at her and Jiwoo pecked Sooyoung on the cheek. Her face got all red, making Jiwoo laugh.

The doctor walked in with a nurse with Yerim behind them.

"How are your feeling, Mrs. Kim?" The doctor asked,

"I'm good!"

"Ok! I'll do some tests and we'll see if you can go! Be right back, ladies!" The doctor waved at the girls and walked out.

Jiwoo waved back, and Sooyoung hugged her tight.

~Time Skip~
(Friday)

After some waiting, Jiwoo was finally discharged. Sooyoung waited with a bouquet of flowers and a pink bear plushie and Yerim with a basket of plushies and a gift that they had bought in the hospital's gift store. Jiwoo's mom and dad were there too.