💟 Scenery

P.s. I'll be adding some BTS characters in here bc I don't have enough LOONA members for the teachers. :)

Jiwoo walked up to her dorm. She has very tired and decided to go to sleep. When she arrived at her door, she couldn't open the door. She tried and tried but it didn't open.

"You want these?"

Jiwoo turned around and saw Sooyoung standing behind her, with the dorm keys.

"Hey! Give me those!" Jiwoo jumped towards Sooyoung trying to get back the keys but landed on top of Sooyoung.

Both of their faces were blushing. They were on the floor, on top of each other, Jiwoo's hand on Sooyoung's. Jiwoo looked at Sooyoung but stood up and said:

"Give me the keys already! I want to sleep."

"Gosh.... okay. I was just playing with you..."

Sooyoung opened the dorm and both went inside. Jiwoo threw herself to the bed. She did not bother to take off her clothes. Sooyoung looked at Jiwoo. She was so cute to look at. Every feature of Jiwoo's face was perfect.

|

It was already morning. Jiwoo woke with the sound of the alarm. It was still early so Sooyoung hadn't woke up. Jiwoo went to take a bath. When she finished, she looked for a cute outfit to wear, look for comfy shoes and make her backpack. Jiwoo remembered that her first class was Language giving by Mr. Namjoon. So she walked out of the dorm and when straight to homeroom.

Loud beeps woke Sooyoung up. She was so exhausted she didn't even notice the 5 times the alarm had already rang.

When Sooyoung took a look at the clock, she fell out of her bed.

"7:47!? OH MY FU....." Sooyoung screamed, rapidly looking through her drawers. She scrambled all over the room, running like a scared chicken. She had Plastic Arts with Mr. Min in 13 minutes so she did everything as fast as she could. She was a mess.

Running through the halls, screaming at the people who were walking thought there. Running in flip flops, a grey oversized t-shirt and some short jeans, she managed to get in time for class. Everyone looked at Sooyoung but she didn't even bother. She arrived in time and only mattered that.

After class, Sooyoung and Jiwoo had Math together. Jiwoo sat in the front while Sooyoung sat two seats behind, just to keep distance. The profesor walked into the room and told the students - "Hello, My name is Park Jimin and I will give you Calculus. Get ready because I don't like poorly educated students..." He walked to his desk and started typing something into his laptop. Everyone sat doing nothing until he said

"Take our your notebooks and start writing all of the exercises in page 5 of the textbook. This is for 25 points and it's for today. Let me enjoy my tea, ok? I'll take that as a yes" Mr. Park said strictly to his students. Everyone obeyed and did the work.

It was already lunch and Jiwoo was feeling really hungry. She didn't eat breakfast so her stomach was grumbling. The cafeteria was open so she went there to see what kind of food they had. They were serving kimchi, cauliflower rice, toast,  fried chicken and other complements. Jiwoo picked some chicken, lettuce slices , some rice and soy sauce to make lettuce wraps. Certainly, Jiwoo got full of eating all of that food. Jiwoo took out her schedule paper and saw that Medicine was her next class! She excitedly walked to the classroom.

Sooyoung wasn't like those girls who ate a healthy meal with a healthy smoothie. Oh no, she ate a beef and beans burrito with extra cheddar cheese and some coke. When she finished eating, she took out her phone and texted Jungkook, her childhood friend.

soohotyoung09
Hey Kook!👋🏼 How is your day going?

kookiesandkream96
Omg Sooyoung! How have
you've been? My day is going
great!

soohotyoung09
I just wanted to talk with somebody.
I already ate and in 46 minutes I have
my class so I'm free!

kookiesandkream96
Ah Sooyoungie... you're still
lonely like those days in the playground?
Don't worry, me too ;)

soohotyoung09
Well I like my roommate....
a k-drama plot isn't it?

kookiesandkream96
And I thought dating my evil
neighbors's son was weird.

soohotyoung09
That is totally weird XD

kookiesandkream96
Well I have to get going.

I have to meet up with Tae in
5 minutes so ttyl!! 👋🏼 

soohotyoung09
Ok! Bye!👋🏼

~~<<>>~~

Tonight, the school had organized a welcoming party for the new ones. Jiwoo dress very provocative. She wore a white tennis skirt with a crop top, a black jacket and some boots. Sooyoung also wore a crop top. But she had put on some tight jeans and high boots. They were ready to party so they exited the dorm walking like models. Everyone was looking at them. They were the center of attention. Wooing and screaming at their sight. The music started and everyone was dancing and screaming. The DJ put some Marshmello and Steve Aoki. Everyone danced non-stop. Drinks soaking all of the people dancing because of the jumps. This was Jiwoo's best night of her life. She felt free.

Jiwoo got very drunk very fast with only 3 drinks. When she looked at Sooyoung, Jiwoo bites her lip and walks towards Sooyoung. She didn't know what her moves were, Jiwoo was drunk. When Sooyoung turned and looked at Jiwoo, Jiwoo without Sooyoung's consent, kissed her. They made out in the middle of the crown. Sooyoung was not expecting this but she was not mad.

Jiwoo left Sooyoung lips and said "I hate you, girl uh! I've always hated youuu! Oh my, I hate I girl I lov..." She said drunkly before collapsing on Sooyoung's shoulder. Jiwoo started sleeping and all Sooyoung did was laugh. Both of them walked up to their dorm. Sooyoung was planing to go down again after she left Jiwoo in her room by she kept it to herself.

When they arrived, Sooyoung threw Jiwoo on her bed and left her there. Just when Sooyoung was going to open the door, Jiwoo grabbed her hand and threw Sooyoung on her bed too.

"You're not going anywhere on my watch, Sooyoungie my hately dear"

"I know... I'm not going anywhere"

And in the blink of an eye, they were cuddling beside eachother....

Hey! I know I posted this a day late but it worth the wait, I promise!
That Chuuves kiss huh?

I hope you liked it! Thanks!

A/N