💟 Feelings

Jiwoo POV

I woke up because of the school bell's sound. My neck hurt and my body too. When I tried to roll out of my bed, I crashed with a body beside me. I jumped on the bed and screamed. The girl beside me woke up to see that it was Sooyoung. I.... slept with Sooyoung!?!

"What!!? Why are you in my bed, you sicko!" I said while leaning onto the wall.

"You! You told me to sleep with you! And you didn't let me go leave! You are now holding my hand!" Sooyoung said, showing my hand grasping into hers. I quickly let go of her hand.

"W-well... Can you get out of my bed?!" I said while pushing her. She giggled and fell on the floor. I crossed my arms and walked my closet.

"Hey! Help me stand up, you drunkie!" Sooyoung said in the floor.

"No! Why do I have to help you, Miss Sooyoung? Tell me a reason" I said while making a grin.

"I like when your hands touch mine...." She said while looking down. My cheeks reddened but I said another thing to hide my feelings.

"Well, I don't like it! I like when my hands touch mine! So, I will not help you..." I said while taking my clothes and locked myself in the bathroom. It was Saturday today, so I was planning on going shopping! My favorite store had opened on the nearest mall! I had invited Yerim to go with me and she had said she would wait for me in front of my collage. I finished putting make up and brushing and walked out of the bathroom.

Sooyoung was putting on a shirt and some shorts.

"Why are you dressing up? Are you going somewhere?" I asked her

"Same question to you, Kim Jiwoo"

"I'm going to the mall and you?"

"I'm meeting up with my friend and to go skating"

"That's... cool. Ok, goodbye!" I left the room and got on Yerim's car.

Sooyoung POV

Why is Jiwoo playing hard to get? She knows that I have feelings for her and it's obvious that it's mutual. Is it because of my behavior in high school? Or is it a big change of being a bully and now wanting to be with her? It's really annoying.... oh well! I called Jungkook to tell him where would we meet up.

30 minutes later...

Jungkook arrived at my collage and we went to the skate park.

"You did bring your skateboard, Sooyoung? Please, I don't want to lend you mine!" Kook told me while he parked his car.

"Yes, I brought mine. Now, let's go!" I stood on my board and rolled to the park. We jumped and ran, we skipped and did lots of turns. We had a lot of fun. Kookie was the best in skateboarding! Everyone admired him in the park. I felt so proud of the little one.

"Hey, Soo! I'm hungry, let's go eat with Tae! He said we would meet in the mall's food court! You coming?" He asked me

"Yeah! Let's go!" I went with Jungkook and Taehyung to the food court.

Jiwoo POV

Yerim and I walked to store to store, we didn't skip any, we went to all of them. We bought clothes for eachother, accessories, snacks, and even Yerim bought me a new phone case! It was a cute case in the form of a bear, it was holding a heart and it was so soft to hold. In exchange, I bought Yerim some anime pins, a bat keychain and some socks with ducks on it.

We were exhausted from all of the walking so we sat on a bench.

"Jiwoo.... I'm so hungry! Let's go eat Panda Express, please!" Yerim begged me. I accepted so we walked to the food court. We ordered our food and sat in a table. I ate my food and looked up in front of our table.

Sooyoung was sitting behind Yerim, showing her back to us. I chocked on my orange chicken.

"Jiwoo!? Are you ok?" Yerim stood up and went to help me. I couldn't breath, so Yerim helped me stand up and started pushing my stomach. Everyone started to look at us, even Sooyoung and her friends. Yerim's screams and my coughs were the only thing that was heard in the food court.

"SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT, JIWOO!" Yerim pushes on my stomach.

"CHWOGHK! CHWOGKHK! BLEAGHKL!" I spit out the chicken and it flew onto the table. I leaned on the chair to grab some air and Yerim looked at the people watching us very awkwardly. She grabbed me and we ran to the bathroom.

"Why did you choke?! We're now the clowns of the mall!"

"Sooyoung was behind us! I was so surprised I swallowed a big-ass chicken piece. Now she will make fun of me..." I pouted.

"There, there.. it's ok, Jiwoo... let's go!" We walked out of the mall and went straight to KAIST.

It feels good to be back! I'm so happy that I'm continuing this story.

A/N