💟 College

Jiwoo POS

Today was the day! The day Jiwoo was waiting all of her life. She was standing in front of the big building that was called...

KAIST UNIVERISTY.

She was so exited to organize her dorm, meet her roommate, take her classes, walk through the campus.... oh! She wanted to do it all!
She had brought with her all of her things: her posters, albums, clothes and some snacks she bought at 7Eleven. Jiwoo walked into the gigantic building, looking for the direction room. When she found it, a young woman opened the door for her.

"Oh Hi! You're new here right? My name is Jung Jinsoul! I'm the vice-director of this university! In there sits the Head Master of the school, good luck!" Mrs. Jinsoul said to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo enters the room, grabbing her luggage tightly. When she sat in front of the head master's desk, the black chair turned around and a woman was seated in the chair. Jiwoo was stunned. She didn't except the Head Master being a woman! 'So... Head Master becomes... Head Mistress!' Jiwoo thought.

"Hello, Miss Kim Jiwoo. My name is Kim Jungeun, the Head Mistress of KAIST University. Your dorm is 109. Here are the keys. Don't forget tomorrow at 7:30, Language Class in room 67. Have a nice day, young lady."

The Head Mistress said that very fast, Jiwoo didn't understand her, but she looked so menacing, Jiwoo didn't bother to ask again.
"Ok, thank you... Head Mistress" Jiwoo said before leaving the room. She decided to go look for her room but her curiosity won her and she decided to take a look at the school.

Sooyoung POS

Sooyoung arrived at KAIST in the afternoon. She was late tho, she was with Heejin And Hyunjin eating out since it was 4 whole years since they had seen each other. When she arrived at KAIST, she went straight to the direction room, as fast she could. She did the same as Jiwoo but she still didn't know Jiwoo was at her same school. Sooyoung went up in the school's elevator to floor 3, where her dorm was located. She arrived and organized her part of the room. It looked like her roommate hadn't arrived yet. Since she or he hadn't arrived yet, she decided to take a bath and make herself home.

Jiwoo POS

Jiwoo felt lost. She didn't know where she was standing. It looked like she was in the middle of the campus and it was starting to get dark. She saw the light of the dorm's windows so she decided to follow the road that lead to the dorm. Her dorm was 109 so it was possibly located in the 2nd floor. Since it was 2 floors, Jiwoo decided to take the stairs. She walked through the halls but she didn't find any room labeled 109. She decided to check out the 3rd floor. It took 10 steps for Jiwoo to arrive at her dorm. When she walked into the dorm, the half of the room was already decorated with what it seemed like girl clothes and decoration. Jiwoo decided to decorate her own part of her room.

She had two suitcases: one for clothes and body care things, the other one for all of her decorations. Jiwoo put up her posters, stickers and her photos of family and friends. She had a foldable book stand for all of her books and albums which she put in the side of her bed. There was a drawer in the feet of the bed, so she put all of her clothes and belongings in there.

~~HONK! HONK!~~

A weird sounding trumpet made Jiwoo jump startled. A loud THUD was heard in the bathroom and a girl's screech. It seemed that the horn had also startled the girl in the bathroom. Jiwoo looked out in her window and saw people walking into the campus. Jiwoo screamed to the girl "Hey! Our classmates are going to the campus! Hurry up!" Jiwoo's squeaky voice made the girl in the bathroom scream "JIWOO!?"

Sooyoung walked out of the bathroom, with a towel covering her body. Jiwoo opened her eyes. She fell into her bed still looking at Sooyoung.

"How..... You are... m-m-my roommate??" Jiwoo said with her shaky voice

"Yes, I'm your roommate Jiwoo.... we're finally alone" Sooyoung said, making a small grin.

"WHAT? What do you mean we're finally alone?" Jiwoo asked

"Jiwoo, I've liked you since high school. But I bullied you because I didn't want to be exposed or be made fun of, my friends left me when I said I liked you, so I met up with my old gay friends and they told me that if I saw you again... I would tell you this and forgive you"
Sooyoung said to the altered Jiwoo.

"I liked you too Sooyoung but since you made me feel so bad, I don't know how I feel anymore... I... we better get going, Sooyoung"

Jiwoo and Sooyoung went down to the others and Mistress Jungeun stood in front of the podium, everyone was cheering.

"Good Night, Students Of KAIST! Welcome new admissions! I am Head Mistress Jungeun! Nice to meet you all!"

Everyone was cheering and screaming for Jungeun.

Jiwoo stood in the back, texting Yerim about what had happened:

kimchuu99

—Yerim, I can't believe that Sooyoung is my roommate! I had already forgotten about her!

cherriesareyerim01

—I can't believe it either, Jiwoo!
Just ignore her. You don't know what she
could do to you!

kimchuu99

—Well, I guess I can't stop thinking about her
now ... I saw her NAKED Yerim! NAKED!

cherriesareyerim01

How is her body shape? Is it
hourglass shaped or....

kimchuu99

YERIM! How could I notice that!?
I'm not a pervert! How could
I've been looking at her body!?

cherriesareyerim01

Just asking *pervert face*

kimchuu99

Stop it Yerim! I have to go now!
Bye!

_____________________________

Jiwoo turned off her phone and put her attention of the sort of party that was going on in front of her. She saw Sooyoung dancing with another girl. Jiwoo felt something. It was a type of jealousy. But not any type of jealousy. A kind of jealousy that was only experienced when she was in love.

Was she falling again for Sooyoung?

Yay! Roommates will get better, I promise!
There are 9 chapters left of this story. I hope I can finish this story before April 10.
Also! I noticed that my story reached the Wattpad Rankings! Thank you for everyone who read it! Right now it's at #258 in the #chuu tag! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

P.s. The POS is short for "Part of Story"

A/N